what you getting your significant other?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
What you all getting your specail someone for valentines day? If you dont have someone then... umm you dont count.. lol
I have no idea what to get my girl.. i got her all the traditional valentines stuff for xmas.. i got her a teddy bear bigger then her, necklace, earrings and shes lactose intolerant so chocolates out...
Any ideas?? what you getting?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
well, I was originally thinking a blow job, but since my teeth were just sadistically ripped out, he will have to settle for a hooker.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
dustinzgirl said:
well, I was originally thinking a blow job, but since my teeth were just sadistically ripped out, he will have to settle for a hooker.
ROFLMFAO.

Hm, I'm getting him... nothing.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
well since you are supposed to... errr... at least expected to give bigger and/or better gifts each year... I will be giving my wife 2 roses... I gave her one last year... and in 10 more years I will get her a dozen....
... I am soooo romantic...

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
i dont got a "significant other" so im going get myself something i guess.
"hi dragon, how are you?"
"im good, i got you something.."
"really??"
"ya, i got you a life time supply of absolutly nothing!!"

Sektor

Particinator
I gave my girl $200 to go shopping with. Hell, since I never know what to get a girl, I just give them money. It hasn't failed me yet.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
you spent 200 bucks on your girl for V'day? Damn... do you wanna go out with me too? My car wont start and i need to buy a new battery.