WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What you think?

tzedek

Original Member
my opinion --> dont do it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Not my style, but if you like it, go for it.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
The overspray on the inside is top-notch. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Get it, if that's what you want. Personally I like simple case designs, I'm not a fan or "riced out" computer cases.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ricer cases are my favorite!

But by then my dual CPU setup will be working, so the machine will hardly be a ricer.

Dual 1.8GHz Durons

9700 Pro

1 GB RAM

80GB WD 7200/8MB HD

52x32x52 CD-RW

16x DVD-ROM

Sound Blaster Live!

250w Bestec Silent PSU from an HP Pavilion a320y

etc...

Descent

Hella Constipated
LOL@Lian Li!

How the hell do you LAN with that thing?

Descent

Hella Constipated
The overspray on the inside is top-notch.
Yes, all the best cases come with that these days!

At least the ones in my price range...

Sod

Spilly Talker
my system = custom

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 with HT
Sapphire atlantis radeon 9800 pro 128mb
100gigs 7200 rpm barricuda
512 kingston valuram pc3200
asus p4p-800e deluxe
all built from the ground up with my own hands

plus this case and other mods

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
LOL@Lian Li!

How the hell do you LAN with that thing?
What do you mean, "how do I LAN with that thing?" My PC hardly ever leaves my house, I'm not that big of a gamer. I'm completely happy playing with friends over the net. Besides, I have a family and way too many others things to do. If and when my PC does leave my house(which is very rarely, as I own a laptop), I simply pick it up and move it. It's not that hard and the case isn't that heavy; it's only 25lbs or so.(probably less)

Everything on my PC is custom and has been put together/installed by myself. I'm just not a fan of flashing lights, neons and all that. Nothing in the rest of my house has neons glowing out the side, why would I want my PC to? Everything in my house...all my furniture, paintings/decorations etc are elegant, classy and nice; my PCs fit in nicely.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nice mahine, Sod!

I have the Sapphire Atlantis 9700 Pro. Great card, very well made, with great cooling. Costs about $80 less than your card, and only performs about 5-6fps worse. Long live the 9700!

I know now why you are not into mods Jungie :D.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Sod said:
my system = custom

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 with HT
Sapphire atlantis radeon 9800 pro 128mb
100gigs 7200 rpm barricuda
512 kingston valuram pc3200
asus p4p-800e deluxe
all built from the ground up with my own hands

plus this case and other mods

Is that thing a computer or a Power-Ranger/Transformer??????

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have another idea now.

I am most going to put a window kit into a Presario 5700T case, for my second machine. That way I will have a unique case that nobody else will have!

Look at the attachments. You'll get a good general idea as to how it will go together.

Sorry about the shitty image quality, but my CF/SD reader just took a huge shit on me tonight, and will no longer read anything from the CF slot (Worse, it always fries any card you put into the SD slot :( ). I had to get these pictures from the net.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
jstager said:
I have another idea now.

I am most going to put a window kit into a Presario 5700T case, for my second machine. That way I will have a unique case that nobody else will have!

Look at the attachments. You'll get a good general idea as to how it will go together.

Sorry about the shitty image quality, but my CF/SD reader just took a huge shit on me tonight, and will no longer read anything from the CF slot (Worse, it always fries any card you put into the SD slot :( ). I had to get these pictures from the net.
Dude, I hate card-readers. When I got my first digital camera, I bought a memory stick card reader, and it crapped out after three months of light use.

And about cases, I like those new "build-it-yourself" cases. They don't come pre-assembled but come with plexiglass and other hardware. Lubic Cases

Descent

Hella Constipated
Those Lubic cases look cool.

However, I am wondering how you assemble them...do they screw together, or do they just snap together?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Look at the lubic gallery... Some people submitted pics of the shit they have done with the cases. pretty cool shit if ya ask me. :thumbsup:

Edit: I think the plexi slides inside of the metal bars, and the metal bars screw together.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow! Fucking awesome! I'm getting one of these...

Could I make an SFF Dual CPU box if I wanted to, or will I need to cut shit?

Oh yeah. Will the plexiglass need to be cut?