WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whatchya gettin' for the holidays?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
It's November yall...tell us whats on your wish list!

Wish List:

1. my two front teeth
2. socks
3. buttons

I haven't thought about it. Doesn't seem like the holidays are right around the corner just yet. Has anyone else?

a warm place to sleep, food in my stomach, and clothes on my back.

that's more than a lot of people have right now.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
we are chosing not to celebrate x-mass this year untill Jesse is home.

To be honest. I kind of have no choice in celebrating it... yeah get to spend another x- mass and new year by myself.

Bleh

:(

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
gurlgonewild said:
It's November yall...tell us whats on your wish list!

Wish List:

1. my two front teeth
2. socks
3. buttons

I haven't thought about it. Doesn't seem like the holidays are right around the corner just yet. Has anyone else?
money thats all i can think of.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
A blowup doll, my mom's gonna buy me that, So i'm good to go! :thumbsup:

Actually I dunno, probably a CD deck for my car.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
A blowup doll, my mom's gonna buy me that, So i'm good to go! :thumbsup:

Actually I dunno, probably a CD deck for my car.
off topic: jesus man you started on these forum at about hte same time i did 20+ posts a day?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
off topic: jesus man you started on these forum at about hte same time i did,20+ posts a day?
Indeed. :)

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I don't really care. Not the last christmas, but the one before...that one, I had no christmas, so I'm used to not expecting anything never.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I think ma girlie's gettin me a nice all in one printer!

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
1. Kawasaki Ninja (any size over 500cc must be lime green) ...I can keep dreaming
2. clothes
3. CD's
4. money
....That's about it

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
_Kitana_ said:

To be honest. I kind of have no choice in celebrating it... yeah get to spend another x- mass and new year by myself.

Bleh

K,
It does suck having your p'tna far away. Been there.
But you must'nt be alone...thats up to you.
Even if you don't celebrate, there are always tons of parties & shit like that going on. CRASH ONE! lol

I found one item: (but I might buy it for myself before the holidays!)
I did find a new perfume yesterday I liked by Yves St L called Cinema. Its new & yummy smelling. Mmmmmmmmmm :lick:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:

Bleh

You can come to oregon, we have bad ass christmasses at my house!

Here is my list for everyone else:

CL....Cant say cuz he will see it, but I already bought them!
Kids: Oldest daughter: laptop. Oldest son: acoustic guitar and Halo 2. 2nd oldest daughter: wants a drum set, but we dont have room for it, so I am figuring something else out. second oldest son: don;t know yet, because there are no new game stations out this christmass. youngest son: Leappad/leapfrog thing. Mom: digital camera Dad: Laptop

And I want:

A care bear grumpy bear
A new set of nice pots and pans (hey, Im a mom, we like that shit, and the set I want is a couple hundred dollars)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
dustinzgirl said:
Oldest daughter: laptop. Oldest son: acoustic guitar and Halo 2. 2nd oldest daughter: wants a drum set, but we dont have room for it, so I am figuring something else out. second oldest son: don;t know yet, because there are no new game stations out this christmass. youngest son: Leappad/leapfrog thing. Mom: digital camera Dad: Laptop

And I want:

A care bear grumpy bear
A new set of nice pots and pans (hey, Im a mom, we like that shit, and the set I want is a couple hundred dollars)
:yikes:
HOLY friggin shit woman!
FIVE kids????? Are yah done? Or still trying????? :cram:

God Bless You. I'd be in over my head having to take care of 7 ppl 24/7.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thanks LOL...no more kids. Well, I want one more when my baby is older but CL says no way in fucking hell. LMAO. I didnt actually have all five, only three, but we are all family, so it is good.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I want a 125 or 150 gallon fish tank... I have 3 fishies crammed in the 90 gal .. they need a bigger home...

... Home Depot/Lowes/Menards Gift cards... (I just bought a house)

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Well i am thinking that i will prolly just bug people for money and maybe ask my parents to get me something for my truck.. besides that no one really knows what to get me and to be honest i never know what i want for a gift.. I havnt really been thinking about it.