WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whatever happened to the posts per day thing?

I figured the posts per day that used to appear next to each post a user posted might have disappeared due to the vbulletin upgrade, but it's been a while and I was wondering where this feature went.

It's still in the profile.

It's just been removed from the posts.

alright. I liked it better in each post, but I suppose that'll have to do.

The same thing happened to the "Occupation" feature I noticed, it used to show up with each post.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i miss all the cakes and beers.. :(

and being able to change people's 'unique fucking text' or whatever that shit is.. (shadow of the wasp)..

void said:
i miss all the cakes and beers.. :(

and being able to change people's 'unique fucking text' or whatever that shit is.. (shadow of the wasp)..
+1 on this stuff.

where's jason when we need him most?

Seriously though, can a mod tell us if these features will be coming back or are they to be lost forever in wtf history?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Total Posts: 924 (1.62 posts per day | 0.17% Of Forums Total Posts)

It's just inside of your profiles now.

teh anarchist said:
+1 on this stuff.

where's jason when we need him most?

Seriously though, can a mod tell us if these features will be coming back or are they to be lost forever in wtf history?
I was referring to the pooptoasts etc, not this feature ... thread jacking my own thread:happysad:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Gifts will return if the guy ever finishes recoding the full Store hack. Right now, only the money system is available. You post, you earn money but for what? Nothing yet! ;)