WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whatever!

I totally dig the look of the forum and the name tickles my pickle! So I'm here - deal with it. :nana:

I ain't telling you anything about myself except that I'm ancient, grumpy and smell very badly 24/7. :crybaby:

NOTE: I'm a subtle Anarchist. I am as politically incorrect as they come as well, but I will try to control my raging hormones on this here, WTF site.:mob:

NICKNAME: Taser Granny *points to avatar* but the damn forum won't let me change it now (or ever?) so I'm going to emit an Ambient Vibe, instead. :notworthy:

Crazizniac

Particinator
Good for you! Now you can spend the next three weeks watching the staff masturbate with each other in forums that they've "closed " to further comments. Sounds lame? It should. It is.