What's for dinner today? [2017-]

Jung

???
Premium
Carne asada and sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms with asiago polenta and spanish salad.

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4

BridgetteH

Particinator
After a week of carbohydrate junk, I'm getting back into my sugar-free, low-carb groove. Spicy black bean burgers patties (4 because I can eat like a lumberjack, and have no shame), green beans with coconut aminos (healthier version of soy sauce, with 16 amino acids!) and lemonade. :laugh:

• 1Beer
Reactions: BRiT

Jung

???
Premium
Leftovers from yesterday...

sous vide duck confit
duck consomme (first time doing this with game)
smothered brussel sprouts, leek, honey pecan and wild chantrelle mushrooms

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
All I have in the house is rice so I did
  • one rice with sweet and sour sauce and soy
  • one rice with melted American cheese
  • and one rice and salsa.
The rice and salsa is explicitly awesome over celery. I call it fire ants on a log; I hope this hasn't already been invented.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
I had 6 cookies and a glass of water for supper last night. I OWN this adulting shit.
Listen Junior, If you really are an adult you measure cookies in inches - not some random number. Example - I usually eat 7 inches of cookies for dinner, that is the distance between the first knuckle of my thumb and the first knuckle of my index finger. My natural cookie "grip" is 7 inches. So figure it out and use the adult vernacular. See Scooters post above, Scooter eats like a man.

• 2LOL
Reactions: Scooter and ib4

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
See Scooters post above, Scooter eats like a man.
I eat like a man- child most of the time. And that there's a man-child meal. Of course, I wouldn't have eaten any of that as a child. I was a picky little bitch. Regular hot dogs with ketchup? Okay. Beef hot dogs? Probably not. Fuck mustard. Baked beans? Disgusting. Beans are gross to begin with. There's no way those mushy shits are getting near my mouth. The potato rolls are the only thing I would have eaten. I think I briefly questioned them. WTF is a potato roll? But it's just another form of bread and those things are heavenly goodness. I refuse to buy anything else.

Also, I didn't eat it all in one sitting. Two hot dogs and half of the beans. I had the rest of the beans with breakfast, yesterday: eggs, smoked pork chops and hash browns. And beer. Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale. It was my day off. I got drunk and had a nice afternoon nap. Then I had bologna sammiches for dinner.

• 2Like
Reactions: ib4 and Out2Lunch

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I had bacon sammiches and milk for breakfast.

I had bacon sammiches and coke for lunch.

I had bacon sammiches and lemonade for supper.

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Squashing some burgers.

Trying something different. Two parts Angus ground chuck and one part ground lamb.

I don't have any special toppings other than bacon and cheeses.

BridgetteH

Particinator
I've been having a cheat....week with carbs. :redface:

Mashed potatoes with vegan butter, peas and soy "bacon-less" bits.