WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's for dinner today? [2017-]

BridgetteH

Particinator
You're a vegan, so aren't carbs your primary source for food?
They are for most vegans. I eat low-moderate carbs (as low carb is impossible as a vegan), avoid refined sugar and eat mostly raw foods, if I can help it. It seems to work best for my body. :) I'm the most toned I've ever been, yet I'm a lazy ass sloth.

Protein sparing modified fast day, so blazing buffalo chicken breast w/ 10g of fish oil.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Wiener schnitzel, bearnaise sauce and homemade fries. Food of the gods.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I bought $17 worth of Chinese food after work because I was hongry. A pint of bourbon chicken (was going to get the orange chicken but couldn't resist), a pint of Szechuan chicken (because it has broccoli) and a pint of lo mein (gotta have them noodles!). Also got the complimentary small container of rice and three fortune cookies. What's for dinner today will be perfectly fine for what's for breakfast or lunch tomorrow.

BridgetteH

Particinator
Vanilla, stevia-sweetened coffee. :drool: not the wisest liquid diet before transitioning to a water fast, but :ahoy:

Veggie broth with soba noodles. Soba noodles are an awesome low carb/keto pasta hack, for anyone that does low carb and craves noodles.

Edit: Shirataki noodles, don't know where I got soba from. :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Three posts in a row!? Put the spoon down, fatty.

On topic: Beer. Obviously

BridgetteH

Particinator
I'm one of those people that doesn't eat meals, really, I just snack constantly. Also mods took away my edit privilege because I abused it. :redface::roflmao:
Sorry mods

Crazizniac

Particinator
Ompa Loompas man. I need me some a them. Make some.... like chocolate and maybe some... suckers or stuff. Get rich and eccentric then maybe have a contest where some random but very specific kid gets to inherit my... chocolate. Then have two of the most over - rated actors of all time play me in subsequent movies. Yeah.

Fuck. I'm outta' mushrooms.

Danni

Catmom
Premium
Taco bowl. I’m in MD for temporary duty and I have a small kitchenette, but my space is limited so I’m doing small items. The good news is that I’m back on my diet and working out every Monday and Friday.

BridgetteH

Particinator
Kraut with vegan Italian sausage. I found a kind that was sugar-free and devoured them all. :redface:

Danni

Catmom
Premium
Grilled cheese. Living in an extended stay hotel for about 2 months.