WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's for dinner today? [2017-]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I have a Stouffer's Large Family Size Meat Lovers Lasagna in the oven. I could make sausage and spaghetti but like TheRover, I have some washing up to do.
Too tired, lazy and hungry for that.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
Had some KFC tonight. Bastards no longer let anybody order only the kind of chicken they want and the amount they want. Everybody now has to buy the same set bucket of chicken. $40 for a family meal and it came too way much cole slaw. Three giant bowls of it and another small container of more cole slaw. WTF KFC? Next time I'm just getting chicken at Kroger.

KFC tasted really good, but I can get the same anywhere else.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Baked potato, grated cheddar, beef pastrami, sweet and crunchy salad, olives, garlic bread.

Scooter

I had boneless chicken thighs marinated and cooked with this:

Also, boxed Zatarain’s red beans and rice. Chopped/shredded the chicken thighs as they cooked. Put 'em together on large flour tortillas and rolled-up, burrito style. Sweet heat and tasty. However, it burned my arse a little on the way out.

Scooter

I have leftover baked beans. I have bacon that I need to use up but more bacon than I'd want to chop up into the baked beans. I bought Hebrew National jumbo hot dogs because they're buy one get one free. I'm gonna wrap those jew dogs in bacon as a form of desecration and fill my fat belly.

• 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Scooter

I had chicken peas and chips with my new favourite.. Buffalo sauce, I don't know what is in it but I like it
A hot sauce? Like this?

Do you have buffalo wings in England?

I had chili and tequila for breakfast yesterday, so I'm having leftover chili for dinner tonight.

• 11UP!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Reverie

Hoodrat
A hot sauce? Like this?

Do you have buffalo wings in England?

I had chili and tequila for breakfast yesterday, so I'm having leftover chili for dinner tonight.
Franks Red Hot is freaking glorious. angelic and amazing. <3

I had taco bell soft tacos and tried their nacho fries.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Just had me a baked tater, grated cheddar cheese, a slice of corned beef with chopped apples and chopped red chilis and grapes and wotsits (Cheeto's) and a splodge of mayonnaise, it was amazing

A hot sauce? Like this?
I know I said earlier this was too hot.. I actually love it now since I tried it again. It really is the perfect blend of flavour and heat.

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

Scooter

I'd have to say my favorite brand/line-up of hot (or not) sauces is Cholula. Melinda's hot sauce is also a necessity for me.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I'd have to say my favorite brand/line-up of hot (or not) sauces is Cholula. Melinda's hot sauce is also a necessity for me.
This is my favourite hot sauce
1563733697674.png

I always had a bottle until the one place that sold it randomly stopped.. oh but they still do the reds barbecue sauce even though there shelves are full of barbecue sauce and not many hot sauces, that's what they decided to do anyway

Scooter

I have a ham hock simmering in vegetable broth for ham and green beans. Just took a fork to it and the meat fell off the bones. It's time to move on to the next step and finish this shit.