WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's for dinner today? [2017-]

Jung

???
Premium
Cajun tacos

Fried alligator or decased cajun sausage fried up with onion, pepper, cilantro and avocado
Corn tortilla
remoulade
lime juice
more cilantro

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I have a chicken in the oven and rice and beans with sausage on the stove. I'm just gonna eat and poop all day.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm making chili with ground beef and ground lamb. Nothing special, really. Store bought and store brand seasoning, diced tomatoes, black beans and red kidney beans. One Pot. Quick and easy, just gotta let it simmer.

*I somehow managed to break the handle off of my plastic spatula. It's still functional, just a lot shorter.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Corned Beef. It has been a couple years since I had it. I never liked it as a kid, but my mother only ever bought the points which were more fat than meat. She was too cheap to buy a better cut of beef.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I just asked and wifey told me she's whipping up her homemade Sloppy Joe's. She buys this Polish bread (might be potato?) I don't know but the shit is awesome. Also, as a tip...whenever you eat Sloppy Joe's buy Munchos.
munchos.jpg

I never eat Munchos unless were having Sloppy Joe's. They aren't something I'd just sit there and snack on but for whatever reason their salty flavor is the perfect pizzazz for scooping up the meat stuff that falls out of the bun. Other than that they're pretty useless. Another protip. If you buy canned Sloppy Joe shit (regardless of manufacturer) then you need to be taken out back and shot. Make it yourself. Find a recipe. Sloppy Joe's should be packed with all that sweet bullshit they put in the cans.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Make it yourself. Find a recipe.
I suppose this is good advice. The Sloppy Joe sauce, that comes in a can, always gives me gas. Maybe you could post your wifey's recipe.

Sloppy Joe's should be packed with all that sweet bullshit they put in the cans.
They should or they shouldn't?

Also, I often used potato chips as eating utensils when I am at a picnic, office party, ... and no other eating utensils are supplied. At home, I just use a fork.
🍽
Maybe your wife's recipe needs more salt.🧂

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Two burgers with processed cheese and a free range fried egg sat atop a dollop of mash potato.. I added some habanero chilli sauce.. simple yet immensely satisfying F92655E6-6948-4808-A383-A1060FC74C20.jpeg

Last edited: