WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats goin on everyone

V3n

Fresh Meat
Heres my quick FU :mfinger: Whats goin on....I just found this site today and this is the shiznit.....I am going to refer all my friends here....well ne ways I would also like to say WHITE POWER!!! :p

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
V3n said:
Heres my quick FU :mfinger: Whats goin on....I just found this site today and this is the shiznit.....I am going to refer all my friends here....well ne ways I would also like to say WHITE POWER!!! :p
You better start laughing quick son so I know you're jokin or else Ima tell you to take that shit back to the clan meetings and get the fuck out. While I think in all probability you are joking, some shit just ain't funny and you'll find that out real quick. On that note, fuck you and welcome

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
.::Gr4n|) w1z4r|)::. dunno man that about says it all. Grand jackass fits better.. .Gee I hope Jason is looking I called someone a name..

*AlmightySpoon*

Queen O' The Spoons
My my aren't we all nice.. =\
But then again the little fucker deserves it.
It's like the one person said, Pardon me for not naming.
"Some things just ain't funny"
It's true..
So fuck you too..
If you roleplay, I'll be more than happy to kick your ass..
And also..
While referring your friends..
If they are anything like YOU
Be sure to warn them of the insults and rants they will be getting..
Along with the severe verbal abuse -_-;
2 Words.
Fuck. Off.

*AlmightySpoon* said:

And also..
While referring your friends..
If they are anything like YOU
Be sure to warn them of the insults and rants they will be getting..
Along with the severe verbal abuse -_-;
2 Words.
Fuck. Off.
As long as the insults, rants, and verbal abuse take place in the flame forum.

shep

Local alcoholic
what do we do in the rest of the form's?
:mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
nevermind i read the rules..anyhow F.U and welcome :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Broken said:
.::Gr4n|) w1z4r|)::. dunno man that about says it all. Grand jackass fits better.. .Gee I hope Jason is looking I called someone a name..
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what I've been talking about.. You don't like something he said? Call him on it. Takes alot more intelligence to discuss it (which I'm quite certain you're capable of) to figure out what the fuck makes him tick and attempt an explanation as to why you feel he's wrong about something he said then just calling him some name that gets nothing accomplished but spewing more name-calling? <breath> ;)

Doing that is a hell of a lot more entertaining to read too...

He might have been kidding anyways... *shrug*

Broken

Jason said:
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what I've been talking about.. You don't like something he said? Call him on it. Takes alot more intelligence to discuss it (which I'm quite certain you're capable of) to figure out what the fuck makes him tick and attempt an explanation as to why you feel he's wrong about something he said then just calling him some name that gets nothing accomplished but spewing more name-calling? <breath> ;)

Doing that is a hell of a lot more entertaining to read too...

He might have been kidding anyways... *shrug*
Pretty much did call him out on it. All though my method my be differnt that yours. I am fairly sure the result is the same. He's either kidding or he's a dick.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey, dicks are no laughing matter...

I hope your wife agrees with me. ;)

Broken

Jason said:
Hey, dicks are no laughing matter...

I hope your wife agrees with me. ;)
Bastard.. I hate to suck up to the man, but that was funny!! Fuck you!!

V3n

Fresh Meat
Man WTF?!?!?!

Ok this forum is where I can talk some shit....So why cant I speak my mind and say WHITE POWER??? I mean I was just playing and all but damn....oh and *almighty Dick head* why dont you fuck off cause I really dont need ur shit....damn people can take some wierd shit serious sometimes....im just trying to have a good time on these here forums....oh and FU ALL :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Power To The Peopele....... oh yeah WHITE POWER. JK

Broken

V3n said:
Ok this forum is where I can talk some shit....So why cant I speak my mind and say WHITE POWER??? I mean I was just playing and all but damn....oh and *almighty Dick head* why dont you fuck off cause I really dont need ur shit....damn people can take some wierd shit serious sometimes....im just trying to have a good time on these here forums....oh and FU ALL :mfinger:

lol Rookie!!

*AlmightySpoon*

Queen O' The Spoons
Almighty Dick head, aye?
What a nice title to obtain
However, I don't think you have much room to speak.
And If you 'Don't need my shit'
Then, don't read it and ignore me?
'Nuff said.

Broken

*AlmightySpoon* said:
Almighty Dick head, aye?
What a nice title to obtain
However, I don't think you have much room to speak.
And If you 'Don't need my shit'
Then, don't read it and ignore me?
'Nuff said.

How's it going Spoon? Let him wonder into the baithouse, and we'll find out what's really going.