WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's going on with my job?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
my boss rings me today telling me i've got to start at 6pm friday and saturday nights, when i used to start at 7pm

i noticed my saturday bar shift has been given to someone else. so now all my shifts involve a lot of cleaning.

i feel like ringing my boss when i wake up tomorrow and telling him that i really wanna know what the deal is, taking my favourite shift away from me just like that.

might have some reason to do with the fact that i'm a casual employee, and thus don't get granted the same amount of impunity of a permanent employee.

D'oh! so did i just answer my own question or what?

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Lol yah it sounds like that's whats going on man :D

Easty

Click click boom
eh probably. just go with the protestant work ethic. you know, just work harder? yeah, it's a load of bullshit, i know. just suck it up, "git 'er done" and snatch that paycheck.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
dookie said:
my boss rings me today telling me i've got to start at 6pm friday and saturday nights, when i used to start at 7pm

i noticed my saturday bar shift has been given to someone else. so now all my shifts involve a lot of cleaning.

i feel like ringing my boss when i wake up tomorrow and telling him that i really wanna know what the deal is, taking my favourite shift away from me just like that.

might have some reason to do with the fact that i'm a casual employee, and thus don't get granted the same amount of impunity of a permanent employee.

You're casual? For real?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dookie said:

Watch out for the AXE! ARRRRRRRRRHHHHH!