WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats it Like to be Descent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nailbomb said:
Aw, shit. Geht figured me out. It's all true! I'm on the rebound, and I just want to get over him with an orgy or two.
Don't sweat it junior.

I hear on good authority that Diamond is on her way over here as we speak.
You know as well as the rest of this holy community, that she loves a good ol' Donkey Punch. Feel free to release your aggressions. Just leave the two bucks on the nightstand when you're done.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
O.K, we pick on descent because it is easy, I mean, easier than getting laid in a thai whore house with fifty thousand USD in your pocket...it is that fucking easy, unless you are descent, in which case, you would still be a virgin.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I'm going to have to side with Nailbomb on this one.

It's a tad pathetic that you all feel the need to go after Descent when he hasn't done anything lately. And we all know how much I like to rip on that dipshit but jesus people, this is the best you can come up with? Pictures of loosers making fun of Descent? Wow... so original it wasn't done last week, and 2 months ago, and 6 months before that.

Icarus: You're smarter than this. And why would you even be thinking about Sega boy while eating your breakfast? That's just not right.

Geht: I've seen you post some orriginal rips and burns. But you're reduced to this? Geht off the bandwagon man. Be a fucking leader, not a pansy ass follower.

Kitana: Who the fuck cares what you think? You're always on the rag and take the internet too seriously. Way to make a return appearance, picking on the weakest user. I see you've obviously grown up about not at all. The internets were better when you weren't here.

The ironic this is that you are all acting LIKE Descent spamming up the place with dumbass pictures of stupid people. Way to go guys. Be the Sega boy! You have the powers!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Come on UberSkippy. We both know you can do better. Maybe you've forgotten that flaming is like The Karate Kid. And The Karate Kid is like a frog. If the frog wants the fly, all he has to do is sit still and wait for the fly to come to him, so he can strike. If the frog just jumps around pursuing the fly, well, he's just gonna get all wet.

Do you watch Animal Planet?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Icarus said:
Come on UberSkippy. We both know you can do better. Maybe you've forgotten that flaming is like The Karate Kid. And The Karate Kid is like a frog. If the frog wants the fly, all he has to do is sit still and wait for the fly to come to him, so he can strike. If the frog just jumps around pursuing the fly, well, he's just gonna get all wet.

I always liked Red Forman's quote about frogs better: "If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses on the ground when they hop."

No flames their ickie... ok, maybe the Kit part was a baby flame. But the rest was just the truth as I see it.

And since I'm right, my truth is the only one that matters. /sarcasm

Just stop thinking about Stagger while you eat dude. THAT's wrong.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was reading the paper, and in the other room Chappel's show said something about "calling in a bomb threat to the special olympics". I don't know how it happened, it was just too easy.

diamond

The nice guy
Icarus said:

wax on :fall off

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Linksy said:
Icarus you make descent look good. :rolleyes:
You make Descent look coherent, intelligent, and (I never thought I'd say this) funny.

Slacker

Postaholic
Icarus said:
You make Descent look coherent, intelligent, and (I never thought I'd say this) funny.

Gee way to use the same flame as me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.