WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats it Like to be Descent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Being Descent is like being exactly like the rest of you, except as a sega playing virgin.

Now, we all know that everyone knows that descent is easy and occasionally fun to pick on, but no one means it seriously. We would have an empty hole in our wtf.com monkey heart if it were not for descent, or the rest of you whom make up the meat of this forum (although, if you must know, CL makes up 99.99 percent of the real meat, the rest of you are just flavoring...)

Everyone kneads to take a will chill pill.

Relax, have a smoke, have a beer, whatever.

Does it really have to be this serious?

Slacker

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Being Descent is like being exactly like the rest of you, except as a sega playing virgin.

Now, we all know that everyone knows that descent is easy and occasionally fun to pick on, but no one means it seriously. We would have an empty hole in our wtf.com monkey heart if it were not for descent, or the rest of you whom make up the meat of this forum (although, if you must know, CL makes up 99.99 percent of the real meat, the rest of you are just flavoring...)

Everyone kneads to take a will chill pill.

Relax, have a smoke, have a beer, whatever.

Does it really have to be this serious?
You notice that Descent never posted in this thread? That's because he doesn't care.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
You notice that Descent never posted in this thread? That's because he doesn't care.
Niether do I, I am just bored. Many of the things I do/say/type are born of boredom. The kids are outside, dinner is cooking, the men are watching racing. Now, I could do something interesting, but then again, I don't care.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Linksy said:
Or because he hasn't gotten to read it yet, or because he hasn't been online today, or because he is very hurt by this thread and is crying now.

The bottom line is: Shut up :mfinger:

Slacker

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Niether do I, I am just bored. Many of the things I do/say/type are born of boredom. The kids are outside, dinner is cooking, the men are watching racing. Now, I could do something interesting, but then again, I don't care.
You see now you know what it is like to be descent. He doesn't care.....

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
Or because he hasn't gotten to read it yet, or because he hasn't been online today, or because he is very hurt by this thread and is crying now.

The bottom line is: Shut up :mfinger:
You see thats were you are wrong. He was on at 11:15 am this thread was made at 1:00 am. My point being he doesn't give a shit.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Linksy said:
You see thats were you are wrong. He was on at 11:15 am this thread was made at 1:00 am. My point being he doesn't give a shit.
And you know this how? How do you know what runs through his mind? You don't so shut up.

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
And you know this how? How do you know what runs through his mind? You don't so shut up.
I know this because he doesn't reply to any threads in B&T. Maybe cause he can't flame...... Who knows but thats just descent.

Linksy said:
I know this because he doesn't reply to any threads in B&T. Maybe cause he can't flame...... Who knows but thats just descent.
He actually does, he tried to flame me once! It was funny as fuck, in a sad way. :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
_Kitana_ said:
Icarus Came up with this great Idea right.

He was talking about taking the picture of Aruging on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics even if you still win your a retard and changing it some.

That kind of sparked my own creative Jucies to make one myself as well:

So here what I am asking you to do... Make your own picture detailing what it would be like to be Decsent.
:ut-oh:

You come back after being AFK, fucking the shit outta Jesse, and just randomly start shit? I mean, Christ, woman, get a life.

I've been here, what, maybe a few hours this week? You know why? I don't have the time to devote my day to WTF.COM anymore. I have more going on than Sega nd the Internet in my life. I've got a girlfriend. And I'm practically falling in love with another girl. And she likes me a lot too. Ya know who she is? My best friend's sister. I've met her, she's 15 minutes away from me, and even though she has a boyfriend he's very close to crashing, burning, and losing it all, including her. He and she just don't know it yet.

Listen. I'm living a life. I'm finally fucking socializing. I'm fucking airsoft scrimmaging once a week. I don't game that much anymore, but my dream, wait I'm sorry, REALITY of becoming a game designer hasn't changed.

Hey, guess what motherfucker? I spent five years getting my fucking game design company, Isotope Studios, ready. Guess how much startup cash is needed asshole? Zero dollars and nada cents. I've got my team. I've got an office. I've got every bit of talent I can fucking muster under my fingertips. We'll always remain independent - no publisher will bullshit us around.

Now, ya know why it hasn't started yet? The Government. Yes, motherfucker, I cannot drop out until I'm 18 in New York State. But I'd never do that. Unlike you, I have potential. I'll graduate in '07. First thing we do? Start the fucker up. Time is of the essence. The indusrty is volatile. And after five years of research, I know the ins and outs the game industry like a wall socket. I won't downfall like Sega or Ion torm did. While you and Jesse will be living an impoverished army life, me and Shannon will be living it up, with MUCH of our earnings going to charity. Because frankly, I care about other people more than myself.

Now that I've explained myself, I just wanted to say I'm not taking the Internet seriously. I just personally find you to be an absolute, fucking retard. You supported Bush while your true love was in Iraq, for no reason but to make a few CEO's happy.

You failed at life, Kitana. You did NOTHING with it. I meticulously planned ahead. Five years later, I'm ready to go. The only thing that can stop me now is a market crash. But I know how to avoid the pitfalls of that and get through. And you know what? That takes much more skill than weilding a Cold M4A1.

Descent said:
:ut-oh:

You come back after being AFK, fucking the shit outta Jesse, and just randomly start shit? I mean, Christ, woman, get a life.
Um... I'm pretty sure that she was away from WTF because of her life, do you reason these statements through at all?

Descent said:
I've been here, what, maybe a few hours this week? You know why? I don't have the time to devote my day to WTF.COM anymore. I have more going on than Sega nd the Internet in my life. I've got a girlfriend. And I'm practically falling in love with another girl. And she likes me a lot too. Ya know who she is? My best friend's sister. I've met her, she's 15 minutes away from me, and even though she has a boyfriend he's very close to crashing, burning, and losing it all, including her. He and she just don't know it yet.
So wait, you say you are gonna get with a girl who doesn't even have any plan to break up with her current boyfriend? Wishful thinking mon amigo.

Descent said:
Listen. I'm living a life. I'm finally fucking socializing. I'm fucking airsoft scrimmaging once a week. I don't game that much anymore, but my dream, wait I'm sorry, REALITY of becoming a game designer hasn't changed.
Hooray for you, you may actually lose that unhealthy paleness you have carried around for so long! Oh wait, never mind, you're still a nerd...

Descent said:
Hey, guess what motherfucker? I spent five years getting my fucking game design company, Isotope Studios, ready. Guess how much startup cash is needed asshole? Zero dollars and nada cents. I've got my team. I've got an office. I've got every bit of talent I can fucking muster under my fingertips. We'll always remain independent - no publisher will bullshit us around.
You are a fucking tool. You may, if you are lucky, actually release a title or two on a major console, but do you really think some punk kid from New York can pull it against Microsoft and Sony? Bungie is gonna rip you a new one.

Descent said:
Now, ya know why it hasn't started yet? The Government. Yes, motherfucker, I cannot drop out until I'm 18 in New York State. But I'd never do that. Unlike you, I have potential. I'll graduate in '07. First thing we do? Start the fucker up. Time is of the essence. The indusrty is volatile. And after five years of research, I know the ins and outs the game industry like a wall socket. I won't downfall like Sega or Ion torm did.
So you can't start up yet because you're still in school? Ok, I'll buy that. But if time is of the essence, then wouldn't you just skip all that bullshit? I thought you said you already knew everything about game design, you don't need grade 12 chemistry to write code.

Descent said:
While you and Jesse will be living an impoverished army life, me and Shannon will be living it up, with MUCH of our earnings going to charity. Because frankly, I care about other people more than myself.
Her husband is in the fucking army. Ergo, he is giving the ultimate donation to others, himself. Ergo, STFU about how you care so much about others.

Descent said:
Now that I've explained myself, I just wanted to say I'm not taking the Internet seriously. I just personally find you to be an absolute, fucking retard. You supported Bush while your true love was in Iraq, for no reason but to make a few CEO's happy.
Umm, I think she supported Bush in Iraq because her fucking husband was there. If someone you love risks their life, it isn't pleasant to think about how worthless their potential sacrifise is.

Descent said:
You failed at life, Kitana. You did NOTHING with it. I meticulously planned ahead. Five years later, I'm ready to go. The only thing that can stop me now is a market crash. But I know how to avoid the pitfalls of that and get through. And you know what? That takes much more skill than weilding a Cold M4A1.
Yeah, you are doing so much with your life, with your pathetic little plan for a company. I predict failure. She appears to have a life, this is a joy you have only recently discovered. She is married, possibly has kids, (I don't know, I'm not an e-stalker) and, if time spent on WTF is inveresly related to the value of your life, then she is mailing your ass to you via UPS.

Descent

Hella Constipated
canadian_pov said:
Um... I'm pretty sure that she was away from WTF because of her life, do you reason these statements through at all?

So wait, you say you are gonna get with a girl who doesn't even have any plan to break up with her current boyfriend? Wishful thinking mon amigo.

Hooray for you, you may actually lose that unhealthy paleness you have carried around for so long! Oh wait, never mind, you're still a nerd...

You are a fucking tool. You may, if you are lucky, actually release a title or two on a major console, but do you really think some punk kid from New York can pull it against Microsoft and Sony? Bungie is gonna rip you a new one.

So you can't start up yet because you're still in school? Ok, I'll buy that. But if time is of the essence, then wouldn't you just skip all that bullshit? I thought you said you already knew everything about game design, you don't need grade 12 chemistry to write code.

Her husband is in the fucking army. Ergo, he is giving the ultimate donation to others, himself. Ergo, STFU about how you care so much about others.

Umm, I think she supported Bush in Iraq because her fucking husband was there. If someone you love risks their life, it isn't pleasant to think about how worthless their potential sacrifise is.

Yeah, you are doing so much with your life, with your pathetic little plan for a company. I predict failure. She appears to have a life, this is a joy you have only recently discovered. She is married, possibly has kids, (I don't know, I'm not an e-stalker) and, if time spent on WTF is inveresly related to the value of your life, then she is mailing your ass to you via UPS.
Whoa...Hold it buddy. You make fun of me for "not being a good flamer," when your current style of flaming has been done so many times on WTF, and on the net that even a retard wouldn't pop a boner reading your shit? Who cares! It's formulaic.

1. Negate the poster "viciously"

2. Pretend to know your shit. You know...It's really great to predict failure for someone who is breaking into the game industry the same way id did. Remember Doom? They made that.

Also, pretending to "know" about someone's love life over the net is sure to incite them...If they are emo and/or have an I.Q. of a stone dildo.

Do you think I care that you draw in-between the lines to incite me? No! In fact, I couldn't care less. You're just a loser on the net. And a pathetic one at that. I would have to say you would be the most generic poster on WTF.COM if you weren't into politics. Which brings me to #3:

3. If the poster is negating himself in an explanation on it, catch him in the act and call him a "fag," "failure," "dumbass," etc. He's explaining why he never "dignifies your posts with responses" but since he's doing it now you shall call him on it. Remember, he's telling you WHY you suck, so come back with a "witty" retort!

Why do I never flame you? You aren't worth my time (Awaiting #3, Canadian_POV does lack good material, you know!). I'm telling you why you aren't worth my time now.

Your flames come in a colorful box that says "FACTORY :thumbsup:" for the brand name and feature Chinese lettering all over the fucking place. Flames like that are a dollar a dozen in Beijing. But a dozen dollars in Beijing buys you a quality flame from Panasonic.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I Hate The FCC said:
Actually, you're right. I honestly don't give a shit. And I'm not on much of the time because my computer is off. Why? I'm not using it. I'm hanging around the house with my brother, watching TV, or hanging out with buddies, and even filming home movies sometimes.

We just made a Japanese monster movie on Friday that was folking hilarious. With the main badguys being a can of David Sunflower Seeds with firecrackers and smoke bombs inside, and his co-demon being a generic computer power supply with more explosives being destroyed a-la OfficeSpace, it's up to four "meddling kids" with airsoft guns and swift kicks to take 'em out. Rated R for intense harsh language, obscene use of explosives, violence, explicit sexual dialogue, and racial hatred, it's sure to hit box offices this summer with a BANG! We're in post production now. Sound effects 'n shit.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Kitana said:
Actually I own a Sega with a 32x attachment on it. I love sonic, just not as much as descent, and have well over 250 Sega games....

I even own the Sonic mega collection on my GameCube...
The picture thing was just a something funny, that made me laugh, so I made my own...

BTW I am stating this once and only once: I didn't really lose modship in a sense I gave it up, but than thats between Jason, BRiT, the other mods and I.
Uh...Did you just own yourself? Sorry, but fuck. I own around 30-50 Genesis carts, and 14 Master System games. How much did I pay for these? Under $100. Most are from when I was a kid, and I just inherited 25 games, and to top it al off I got the used ones at bargain bins and shit.

I don't spend compulsively on that shit. My money can better be put to use. Like buying a Volvo Sedan. That's what I want as my first car. Safe, reliable, and well built. Expensive repairs? Who gives a fuck. We had a 14 year old Volvo with 250,000 miles on it and it only ever needed a tune up. We owned it since 1996. It was a 740GL station wagon, 1990 year. No turbo. 4 cylinders. It could barely move it's own weight. So naturally they have great engines.

Which brings me back to this. I don't even have 100 games IN MY HOUSE. Regardless of platform. And your bitch ass owns 250?

Hey, I guess still owning a Sega makes you a...RETARD!

EDIT: Triple post, who really gives a shit?

Wiz said:
Oh shit dude, didn't I send ya that pic over AIM :rofl:?! That one is a classic, true humor and faggotry at it's best.

And don't crack any OMG LOL DESCENT UR GAY jokes unless you shop at Hot Topic.

darklight said:
here ya go.. its too big to show full size in forum tho.. so

cliky
Okay, I'm giving you props for that, THAT is fucking original, even if it was made in MSPaint, and actually shopping me into PlanetDescent earns creativity points.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
For someone who "doesn't care," you sure have a lot to say about it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nailbomb said:
For someone who "doesn't care," you sure have a lot to say about it.
Oh, I don't care...I'm just having fun in Bait and Tackle for the first time in AGES - I don't care about the topic. If I knew a lot of these people really well in real life, I could rip 'em to shreds because my whole style of insulting is telling it like it is. Therefore, I insult very few people besides select failures. My science teacher? Owned. 55 years old, and the most insecure man I've ever met.

A lot of these people aren't exactly failures but they're good enough to become fodder. I just insult people after knowing them well enough. I have the balls to tell it to 'em how it is, because I remember anything and everything, and that is in general why even Jocks don't fuck with me anymore. Keep pushing me. You'll keep building your case. I'll have the balls to point out everything you do wrong, and everyone who thought "Only I thought that way about him" will realize that the looks on people's faces around them confirm their thoughts.

I can bring out the worst in people. I rarely do. I see the good in everyone but it can and does reach a limit, and it's happened before in my school.

Slacker

Postaholic
Descent said:
Oh, I don't care...I'm just having fun in Bait and Tackle for the first time in AGES - I don't care about the topic. If I knew a lot of these people really well in real life, I could rip 'em to shreds because my whole style of insulting is telling it like it is. Therefore, I insult very few people besides select failures. My science teacher? Owned. 55 years old, and the most insecure man I've ever met.

A lot of these people aren't exactly failures but they're good enough to become fodder. I just insult people after knowing them well enough. I have the balls to tell it to 'em how it is, because I remember anything and everything, and that is in general why even Jocks don't fuck with me anymore. Keep pushing me. You'll keep building your case. I'll have the balls to point out everything you do wrong, and everyone who thought "Only I thought that way about him" will realize that the looks on people's faces around them confirm their thoughts.

I can bring out the worst in people. I rarely do. I see the good in everyone but it can and does reach a limit, and it's happened before in my school.
There is a difference between school and the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.