WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's the best movie you've seen recently?

"The Machinist" is a super badass movie right up till the end. I was hoping the ending would be as twisted as the rest of the movie but alas twas not to be. I think a second viewing is in order since I think the movie will have a different tone now that I know the ending.

Jung

???
Premium
Family Guy Presents: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story

Best movie of the year, hands down. :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Eh. I'm not into the whole "downloading movies" thing, so I'll wait for the DVD. Looks brilliant, though.

"Batman Begins" so far is my favorite movie that's come out this year. I've seen it twice in theaters and am wanting to go see it again. That movie rocked!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tiger_86 said:
"Batman Begins" so far is my favorite movie that's come out this year. I've seen it twice in theaters and am wanting to go see it again. That movie rocked!
I really liked that movie too, But my dad said that it wasn't as good as the others, I can't wait for the sequels!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
STAR WARZ EPISODE 3 REVENGE OF THE SITH :thumbsup: (not trying to be a nerd)

Batman Begins. That was a fantastic movie.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
We're talking in the theaters or rental?

In the theaters out of four movies I've seen, I'd say "Sin City"

As a rental, out of 18 movies, I'd say "We Don't Live Here Anymore"

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
In theatres: Batman Begins (kick ass!) I gush enough about how cool this movie was. A much needed 'realisic' approach.

... and Sin City too (kick smo' ass!) - round of applause for Mickey Rorke, his transformation was cool. And Elijah Wood (y'know, Frodo from the LOTR movies) creepy as shit. Also, Bruce Willis, kudos. I was really impressed with this movie's style. Haven't had the pleasure of reading the graphic novels from which the movie was based but now I can't wait to run to my nearest comic shop and pick up a copy. :thumbsup:

On DVD: Hitch, with Will Smith as a 'relationship/love guru'. This is a total "chick-flick". I'm usually for the action-packed/horror/thriller/mystery/drama movies, but every now and again I'll be the cheesy chick and watch one of these. And I liked it. But back to what really dig.....

.....House of Flying Daggers, with Zhang Ziyi ('Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'Rush Hour 2' and 'Hero'). Absolutley beautiful. If you loved any of the afore-mentioned movies with Zhang in it, then you love this one. Some of the most beautiful martial arts battles I've seen in a while.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
This ones old, but I saw it on usa or something yesterday, and I absolutely loved it. It's called "War of the Roses", where this married couple are getting a divorce. The wife wont leave the house and wants the husband out, and the husband wont leave and still loves the wife. They end up just duking it out and pretty much destroying the house. Its great.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I love that freakin' MOVIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah.

Kathleen Turner and Michael Keaton with Danny Devito as the divorce lawyer.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Weeding Crushers! I haven't seen to many movies in the past few months...

meh_it_all said:
I really liked that movie too, But my dad said that it wasn't as good as the others, I can't wait for the sequels!
That's funny, because my dad was saying he thinks it's as good as the ones with Michael Keaton and better than the others. I like it better than the Michael Keaton and George Clooney films. I personally loved Batman Forever, probably just because I think that Val Kilmer was the best (okay, now second best since Christain Bale has played him) Batman. They're making sequels? How, when the other movies have already been made? You can't top those.

In theaters: Damn......I haven't been to the theater since........hmmm....I don't even know. :happysad:

Rental: Probably "Dawn of the Dead" Yeah, it's not new or anything, but I've been striking out at the vid store for awhile now. Any suggestions?

keebs

Particinator
Starwars Epidsod 3
Batman Begins
Wedding Crashers - funniest movie i saw in a long time
Charlie and the Choclate Factory

all great movies, saw epidsod 3, 3 times, and Charlie 2 times.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ok....nobody caught that it wasnt micheal keaton?!?!

Micheal Douglas.....dumbass....there's not even a slight resemblance....and dont give me that 'same name' bullshit. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

damn tweeners....and their................robots

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well since yesterday is recently for me, I rented a movie called "Kung Fu Hustle". It was so much better than I expected! I really liked it! Watched it twice, very funny and pretty cool flick! Worth a rental (Though I'm gonna buy it!)

Supermanxxx

Saving the world
Shaun of The Dead is my favorite movie and ive seen it recently.

lol thats weird i saw "Kung Fu Hustle" yesterday its pretty weird but has some funny parts and cool fight scenes.