WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whats the best sex you ever had?

hehe kitanas gonna love this but the best sex i ever had was when i was home on leave

granted didnt have sex as much as i wanted but it wasnt avoidable damn family hehe

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Best sex I ever had baby, was the night in the motel at fort carson, when you slid me to the side of the bed and no one was around us and.....

yeah.

Are you Horny?

hehehe we had alot of sex in ft carson hun it will be like that when i get home for the first week :)
wont need anything but food
maby some beer
and yeah been very horny and very deprived over here

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
X_Demon_X said:
hehehe we had alot of sex in ft carson hun it will be like that when i get home for the first week :)
wont need anything but food
maby some beer
and yeah been very horny and very deprived over here
make it sound like were rabbits

gezz

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
best sex is when you dont expect it...like your all nice and sleeping and then bam....yeah, anyways.....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
The best sex is when your all cold in the back of an el camino...
Haha, I dunno, I've never had sex, yet. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
The best sex is when your all cold in the back of an el camino...
Haha, I dunno, I've never had sex, yet. :thumbsup:
good because you are only 16. Actually, that is pretty cool. And if you do decide to have sex, please for the love of pete wrap yourself!!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
good because you are only 16. Actually, that is pretty cool. And if you do decide to have sex, please for the love of pete wrap yourself!!!!
DG, please read my profile again. I'm 19...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
DG, please read my profile again. I'm 19...
well that is even more impressive. ok so your 19. upside down you would be 91. i dont know if there is a point to that, but there is a point to safe sex.
:thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
well that is even more impressive. ok so your 19. upside down you would be 91. i dont know if there is a point to that, but there is a point to safe sex.
:thumbsup:
Indeed it is impressive, and i'm not going to have sex without a condom, so I'm good to go! :thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmm best sex i have ever had... grr wait no i cant join in on this thread... never had sex.. 17 and ive managed to hold out.. its harder then i thought, especailly when you have a hot girlfriend.. :/