WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's the deal with women?

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Alright, I KNOW this has happened to other guys before.

This girl (my best friend's ex) started liking me after my best friend dumped her, and my friend said he was cool with us going out.

At that point in time I wasn't really sure if I liked her, but still wanted to hang out with her and get to know her better.

Then she starts liking some other guy from another school, but she's "confused" because he goes to a different school, even though she likes him. She also said she likes other guys at our school, like me for example.

I was talking to her earlier tonight and she said she likes Cameron(guy from other school), but she's still confused.

:gun: :( Women are so fucking confusing.

G's-up

Postaholic
Women suck...............

especially if they really like you.... :cool:

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
please say you really like me, G :)

j/k

how's it going?

HEHEHE.....Im cool UF.....How ya doin'?
You know I really like you and like I said before it wasnt because of the good deals you can get me on toilet paper.........ROFL.... :)

G's-up said:
HEHEHE.....Im cool UF.....How ya doin'?
You know I really like you and like I said before it wasnt because of the good deals you can get me on toilet paper.........ROFL.... :)
I'm good... i guess :)

party at my house :cool:

G's-up

Postaholic
:rockband: :beerchug: Im on my way.......should be there sometime around next week right?? LOL..... :)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
G's-up said:
Women suck...............
Not sure I shared this on here yet, but the following is a BRiTism:

Everyone sucks. It's what you suck that's important.

G's-up

Postaholic
BRiT said:
Not sure I shared this on here yet, but the following is a BRiTism:

Everyone sucks. It's what you suck that's important.

Its not just WHAT but HOW..... :cool: LOL.....I like that though BRiTism....LOL...

Women don't suck guys do... they usually are only after one thing and when there not after that u dont even know if they really like u because your not used to them not wanting that from you... Either that or guys can never make up there minds... and there not very open w/ there feelings you always have to pry it out of them... girls like hearing that u like them every once and awhile... jeesh...

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
i buy the beer, you bring the cookies :)

:cookie: hold these for me.......airport security can be such a bitch when it comes to "special" cookies.......LOL.. :)

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
JetoSTM said:
Women don't suck guys do... they usually are only after one thing and when there not after that u dont even know if they really like u because your not used to them not wanting that from you... Either that or guys can never make up there minds... and there not very open w/ there feelings you always have to pry it out of them... girls like hearing that u like them every once and awhile... jeesh...
We can't make up our minds? That's fucking bullshit, girls can't even decide what to wear in the morning.

I figure out what I want in about 5 seconds.

STFU.

</rant>

Tenderony
Tylerc said:
What's the deal with women?
A very confusing one. Not your straight forward 8 beers for a fiver. Far far far more complex. Like 8 for a fiver, but we have to buy these first, then swap the second beer for the fourth, buy 16 give 8 back and the guy in the offy will give you a fiver. If your lucky.

I don't think women even know how their brains function. Let alone us blokes. Don't get me wrong, I love women. Especially mine. But they are a constant headfuck. As I'm sure we are to them.

</rant>

Mmmm. Beer cookies.

Save me some. I can't afford a plane ticket right now. I'm walkin.

magnolia

Postaholic
Tylerc said:
We can't make up our minds? That's fucking bullshit, girls can't even decide what to wear in the morning.

I figure out what I want in about 5 seconds.

STFU.
Okay, this is very true. I must put on like 10 different outfits in the morning just to go with the origional one. Guys and girls both are difficult at times. Just ask my boyfirend sometime, he'll tell you just how indecisive I am. And he has his faults too. You have to learn to look past them.
Now, as far as this girl problem goes, I wouldn't worry about it. I know it's frustrating to be in that situation, but look at it from her point of view too. She likes you for a reason. Eveyone has good and bad parts and sometimes it's just too hard to choose. Be patient. You sound like a great guy and things will work themselves out. If not with her, with someone else. Good luck with everything! <3

Unforgiven said:
same here... i'll be there in about.... 7 years

It's alright. Maybe we can panhandle enough money to take the bus.

I figure with large enough baloons under our shirts, we can get horny old men to believe we're women, then when they least expect it, we take their money and run.

So we'll be there in about 7 years. The bus isn't too much faster than walking.