WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what's the fucking deal with mixed signals?

frksigrid

Fresh Meat
Okey... what IS the fucking deal with you guys not being able to be straight-forward? you can't send signals, but you can't be straight forward about it, and when other people try to be straight forward about it, you fucking run away! And you're just so fucking scared that maybe you'll start feeling things, but you still want us to stand there, right by your side, and be at your service whenever you please. Well, guess fucking what? I'm gonna fucking start confronting and if you can't deal with it, then boo fucking hoo! :sword:

phil

Clitpickle
I can, i went up to one of my best friends rachel and told her that i loved her and if she'd like to go out with me (to see more read my aptly titled post- She fucked off) :( :confused: :(

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
some of us (like I) are just so scared of rejection that we tend to run away and not hear the truth, unless it's good news

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
interesting post, as i find the exact same thing......with WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
^ what r u implying?

my friend just said this to me on aim: made sense at the time, he's very philosophical

Sk8border217: fuck you, emotion! fuck you, love! you are only pain! undulation. waves. oncomong tides. that you know all about. you know they are coming. but you can do nothing about them

Sk8border217: Mentally Divergent:
i exist in my mind. divergence from what you call reality. i deviate from your harsh soft reds, and your sick silky blues. in my mind i exist in black and white. fading from my gray to gray. presure released. affects deceased. finally. I am free.

At any point in time, ever, will any man understand women nor will any woman understand men. Neither sex can describe themselves in a way the other would understand so it's kind of an impossible question to ask why the other can't be straight-forward or anything else. Put in short .. do what you want the other to do (if being straight-forward is that then be just that) and don't sweat the lil stuff life is just too short.

Fugly

Tenderony
frksigrid said:
Okey... what IS the fucking deal with you guys not being able to be straight-forward? you can't send signals, but you can't be straight forward about it, and when other people try to be straight forward about it, you fucking run away! And you're just so fucking scared that maybe you'll start feeling things, but you still want us to stand there, right by your side, and be at your service whenever you please. Well, guess fucking what? I'm gonna fucking start confronting and if you can't deal with it, then boo fucking hoo! :sword:
I believe the problem isn't that they are afraid of feeling the problem is they feel EVERYTHING acutely. Girls have emotions and feel compelled to act upon them immediatly as opposed to using their small minds to figure out why they happen to be feeling that way.

Fugly

Tenderony
teh anarchist said:
Neither sex can describe themselves in a way the other would understand .
Not true i can sum myself up like this....
Me-No Beer No TV make Fugly something something.....
Female-Go Crazy?
Me-DONT MIND IF I DO! AWWAAAGHHGBLLENL

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Fugly said:
Not true i can sum myself up like this....
Me-No Beer No TV make Fugly something something.....
Female-Go Crazy?
Me-DONT MIND IF I DO! AWWAAAGHHGBLLENL
ah...I love the Simpsons....I believe I've seen every episode made now

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm afraid.

I'm afraid of serious commitment. I love to flirt and I absolutly LOVE having a bf, but when things get too serious too quickly I just wanna run and hide. Then I get real cranky and then I feel badly because I feel like I'm hurting the person I care for. Signals are tricky. Some ppl are just oblivious to them while others read too much into them. I don't know about signals, but they're everywhere and everyone sends them, so I guess there's nothing that can be done about it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Seije said:
ah...I love the Simpsons....I believe I've seen every episode made now
The funniest is watching the simpsons in french. You don't understand much of what's being said, but it's still funny.

Homer> Oooooh.....terrasser la tarte.....AARRGGLLRGLRRLLL............(SWOOSH)............DOH!!!!

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Girls just can't make up their damn minds. I ask my girlfriend something, or to do something, and she goes "yea sure!". I mean like in 3 minutes. Then the the day before she has to and I'm all excited and stuff she says "No I don't wanna do it..." TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE SO I DON'T GET ALL EXCITED THEN SAD! Christ, every girl does it. It pisses me off. Think before you make a decision.

magnolia

Postaholic
Deez Nutz said:
Girls just can't make up their damn minds. I ask my girlfriend something, or to do something, and she goes "yea sure!". I mean like in 3 minutes. Then the the day before she has to and I'm all excited and stuff she says "No I don't wanna do it..." TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE SO I DON'T GET ALL EXCITED THEN SAD! Christ, every girl does it. It pisses me off. Think before you make a decision.
I've done that before. I'll get totally into the idea of something and really like it, and then have a damn religious convition. :mad: Maybe I'm not the only one. But girls are indecicive by nature. I agree that we need to think before we agree to something. But sometimes we just feel like we need to give an answer right away. Like it's expected or something.

specialk

Fresh Meat
I don't know about anybody else but this worked for me, you just have to let go. Let go of anger, love, fear, hate, ignorance and all other emotions. Now that's not to say that you should ignore them, just let them go. I was able to do this and I have a much easier time talking with the ladies now, I don't get scared and walk away now, I merly except what is happing and let it be.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
specialk said:
I don't know about anybody else but this worked for me, you just have to let go. Let go of anger, love, fear, hate, ignorance and all other emotions. Now that's not to say that you should ignore them, just let them go. I was able to do this and I have a much easier time talking with the ladies now, I don't get scared and walk away now, I merly except what is happing and let it be.
right on, "I merly except what is happening and let it be"

I've never had a relationship in any way and I'm 19:
I've finally started to say, 'fuck it' and forget everything, having anuptaphobia is one thing deal with but I can't stand beating myself over it like I'm doing something wrong
so I've decided to fuck life, I'm going to start having fun again and forget about trying, I give up on girls, I seem to like them, but they seem to think I'm just nice..

so yes I given up on emotions completely now....I know I don't get sad, I laugh at sadness and pain, but now I'm just going to give up on all emotions, live life and have fun...screw everyone else....time will show me the right moment

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
goddam mixed signals

yea, guys dont give out HALF as many fuckin signals as chicks, like my gf hints like she wants to do something, but then when i start leadin it on, she goes into "goodie goodie" mode!GAAA

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my problem is with not having anyone yet is that I can't tell what's going on at all

It'd be nice to just 'know' if they could just tell it like it is, every girl I know says i'm a really nice person and they like me, but it doesn't tell me much whether in what sense

some ppl told me to ask the person ask, but I said u can't tell whether they meant it like that...I just need to find someone honest who can tell me the facts straight out
otherwise I'll get confused as much as anyone else :confused:

Seije said:
some of us (like I) are just so scared of rejection that we tend to run away and not hear the truth, unless it's good news
Im exactly like you, dude. Confronting them up front has only worked once for me, and i only went out with her for a month.

Seije said:
my problem is with not having anyone yet is that I can't tell what's going on at all

It'd be nice to just 'know' if they could just tell it like it is, every girl I know says i'm a really nice person and they like me, but it doesn't tell me much whether in what sense

some ppl told me to ask the person ask, but I said u can't tell whether they meant it like that...I just need to find someone honest who can tell me the facts straight out
otherwise I'll get confused as much as anyone else :confused:
...huh??? :confused: