WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's the hold up?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Any timeline as to when this -->
<-- is going to open?
You know goddamned well that shit is going to fly off the shelves faster than a bucket-o-chicken dicks for a dollar. I'd like to geht my WTF.com coffee mug,and my autographed (by the WTF Gods) T-shirt before the new wave of idiots kick in the door.

What's the friggin' deal?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I want a T-Shirt with all the mods signatures on it. Limited edition of 100 shirts. Get 'em while their hot!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,000 posts?
Shit, I have 159 more to go. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ChilianFuckFace said:
Are you guys really believing what sky is saying?
No, because if his mommy saw it, he would be in big trouble...I mean what was all tha whinning about with the xbox give away, "he did not want to get in trouble".

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
No, because if his mommy saw it, he would be in big trouble...I mean what was all tha whinning about with the xbox give away, "he did not want to get in trouble".
Hahahahaha. I remember that shit. Fucking wacko!