WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats the worst mischief

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I thought of this thread because of "youknowthedeal's" fucking teenagers thread. I was wondering. We were all there once, perhaps not like what this fuck did to youknowthedeal. But even if you did, post it. we all understand you're older and wiser; that was all in the past. Post what you think to be your worst offense to society when you were/are a teen.

I'll start.

It's between the time when we dumped a few shopping carts of bowling balls down a road on a steep hill. Cars were swerving everywhere but nobody got hurt.

And the time when:

We broke Large stones out of a stone wall along the same road. and threw them into the street. several cars bottomed out and 2 of them lost their oil pans.

Or:

when we were about 12 we found a bag of glass bottles on the side of the road and started throwing them into the street. I threw a gallon wine bottle without looking first, and hit a police car waiting to make a turn. needless to say we ran.

I am a totally different person now to say the least. When I look back at my childhood and the guys I hung around with I wonder why I've never been arrested.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ya I know we were pricks. That's what happens when you get in with the wrong crowd, even an otherwise decent person with a good upbringing can ge the "mob Mentallity".
It's amazing that I was able to eventually turn my back on those guys and go on to school, get good grades and end up as a Systems Engineer.
Funny........ the guys from the old gang probably ended up dead, in jail, or Hackers. (soon to be dead or in jail if they show up in my logfiles.)