WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats this game?

Signify

Particinator
Alright, this has been pissing me off for a bit. A while ago, and by this i mean a long time ago i played a game where you start off as a little fish and evolve through the rest of the game. Any idea as to the name? there is free pie for whover gets it right!

Jung

???
Premium
I think you're referring to a Dreamcast game by the name of Seaman.

Oh shit, I remember playing that on the old apple computers in elementary school on the big ass floppy floppies.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Janglenut said:
I know of an online flash game where you eat fish and become bigger. It's ghey.
Yeah I thought the same.
This game isn't that old though...

It's called "fishy" if I remember correctly, and yes. It was pretty fhexing gheyyy.

keebs

Particinator
lets all play a game called "seaman" LMAO, thats a great name for a game.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
there is an old old game that i forget what it was on, but it was old called shark! shark! i actually have a copy of it on my computer if you are interested

Signify

Particinator
Yeah, i know it wasnt fishy, or seaman...hehe, seaman...ummm, i played it on my friends old apple computer....but this was a while ago. keep in mind that im 15, so awhile ago could be a relativly short time. And you do evolve, not just get bigger. I dont think the game was called shark! shark! though, thanks anyway.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
shark! shark! was during the period of game you desrcibed. in the game you eat little fishies, and there are sharks you can eat too, but you have to eat them from the tale, they can turn around quickly though and eat you.