WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats up bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up all my bitches Ha Ha Ha just kidding but whats up people I havent been rould for a while so I thought i would say Hey yall and call yall bitches to get the much deserved attion I am expected to have when I log on to this site

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
hello fellow wtf.com'er....id say good to see you again....but i dont know you very well....but welcome back mr. attention whore...

attention whore thats me and dont any of yall forget it either

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
acknowledgement $5.oo
$10.oo for head right?

Lawdawg428 said:
attention Whore not a common street whore like my EX
Good point.

Acknowledgement - $5.00
Head - FREE!!

Thanks for the clarification.

badassmtbiker said:
Good point.

Acknowledgement - $5.00
Head - FREE!!

Thanks for the clarification.

So you give head for free?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:
stay in the car, son.
So that he can give you head in the car as opposed to in the alley way?

Hey bad, how are you? Shouldnt you be deployed by now?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Lawdawg428 said:
Whats up all my bitches Ha Ha Ha just kidding but whats up people I havent been rould for a while so I thought i would say Hey yall and call yall bitches to get the much deserved attion I am expected to have when I log on to this site
wb bro

I see that my return has sparked the truley insain asshole in every one

dustinzgirl said:
So that he can give you head in the car as opposed to in the alley way?

Hey bad, how are you? Shouldnt you be deployed by now?
Doing alright.. busy as usual, but hanging in there. Deployment's on hold. I had paperwork in place to transfer to another unit when I got the mobilization orders. It looks as tho those orders were issued, as well, and they were printed first. Which means, I may have snuck by on a technicality. Either way, I should know more in the next few weeks.

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?

Dun Dun Da and the plot thikens... :D :mad: :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
badassmtbiker said:
Doing alright.. busy as usual, but hanging in there. Deployment's on hold. I had paperwork in place to transfer to another unit when I got the mobilization orders. It looks as tho those orders were issued, as well, and they were printed first. Which means, I may have snuck by on a technicality. Either way, I should know more in the next few weeks.
Hey bro good to see ya back :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.