Whats up bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
781
0
16
Whats up all my bitches Ha Ha Ha just kidding but whats up people I havent been rould for a while so I thought i would say Hey yall and call yall bitches to get the much deserved attion I am expected to have when I log on to this site
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
hello fellow wtf.com'er....id say good to see you again....but i dont know you very well....but welcome back mr. attention whore...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
badassmtbiker said:
stay in the car, son.
So that he can give you head in the car as opposed to in the alley way?

Hey bad, how are you? Shouldnt you be deployed by now?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
Lawdawg428 said:
Whats up all my bitches Ha Ha Ha just kidding but whats up people I havent been rould for a while so I thought i would say Hey yall and call yall bitches to get the much deserved attion I am expected to have when I log on to this site
wb bro
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
dustinzgirl said:
So that he can give you head in the car as opposed to in the alley way?

Hey bad, how are you? Shouldnt you be deployed by now?
Doing alright.. busy as usual, but hanging in there. Deployment's on hold. I had paperwork in place to transfer to another unit when I got the mobilization orders. It looks as tho those orders were issued, as well, and they were printed first. Which means, I may have snuck by on a technicality. Either way, I should know more in the next few weeks.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
badassmtbiker said:
Doing alright.. busy as usual, but hanging in there. Deployment's on hold. I had paperwork in place to transfer to another unit when I got the mobilization orders. It looks as tho those orders were issued, as well, and they were printed first. Which means, I may have snuck by on a technicality. Either way, I should know more in the next few weeks.
Hey bro good to see ya back :beerchug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.