WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what's up bitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss me? I think I may actually be around for a while this time..

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
badassmtbiker said:
:thumbsup: Don't know who you are but have seen many a complaint by Stager trying to geht you back. Much has changed while you were out. watch out for Cuddles or Naughtygirl21 or whatever she changed her name to. She'll whore herself out to you. She's only 12 she'll say otherwise but if you check her posts you'll know that she's either retarded or 12. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Yes prick, we missed you. Welcome home rep is in order.

I hate the FCC said:
:thumbsup: Don't know who you are but have seen many a complaint by Stager trying to geht you back. Much has changed while you were out. watch out for Cuddles or Naughtygirl21 or whatever she changed her name to. She'll whore herself out to you. She's only 12 she'll say otherwise but if you check her posts you'll know that she's either retarded or 12. :thumbsup:

well, which is it - retarded? or 12? I mean...

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
badassmtbiker said:
well, which is it - retarded? or 12? I mean...
I would say a retarded 12 yr. old but that's just me. Soon she will PM someone maybe even you for talking about her. It's been done by her many a time. So don't be surprised when your Inbox is full of PMs from Cuddles bitching about how you were mean.

I hate the FCC said:
I would say a retarded 12 yr. old but that's just me. Soon she will PM someone maybe even you for talking about her. It's been done by her many a time. So don't be surprised when your Inbox is full of PMs from Cuddles bitching about how you were mean.

is it bad that I'm looking forward to it?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't remember your ass. But if MaxPower is welcoming you, I must do the same. Welcome You Dumb Fuck. :mfinger:

FuckFace said:
I don't remember your ass. But if MaxPower is welcoming you, I must do the same. Welcome You Dumb Fuck. :mfinger:
good to see we still think for ourselves around here.

Thanks.

B

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
its nice to see you came back :thumbsup:...its like watching the shitter back flow.

(ps wtf are you?)

;)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You're too old for this internet stuff man....go 'holla at yo boi' mickey rooney for a Rascal or something...old bastard. :thumbsup:

Hey, BA...

This is what... your 4th "I'm here to stay" thread? :)

Hope you stay longer this time.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Get a fucking life, your worse then ur mom in bed.. oh wait you have never experienced anything like that :o?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Get a fucking life, your worse then ur mom in bed.. oh wait you have never experienced anything like that :o?
What? Fucking your mom? No,only you and your twin uncles Neal and Bob would know the art of buttfuckin' YOUR mom.

Oh...Welcome back to the third grade,BA.
You may now commence to kickin' newbspawn ass.

jamesp

In Memory...
badassmtbiker said:
damn man, its been awhile, grab a brew i saved you seat.

guess what we're watching.....

I drilled a hole in HavokChyldes wall, and naughtygirl is about to whore herself out for 15 bucks...!

Status
Not open for further replies.