WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats up fuck faces?

Heya, I'm new to the forum. I probably won't post much. I want to make new friends and rant about my life.

I'm an 18 year old high school student. I've been in a relationship for almost two years and I am trying to make it work, but I fuck up a lot. I am trying to graduate, but I am very lazy and am close to failing because of a lack of a third math credit, algebra 2.

I'm a lazy unmotivated loser. I have had a three year internet relationship with a girl once. She lives in California, I live in Delaware. I flew out there 3 times for two weeks at a time. It was great while it lasted. Eventually I found someone here, my current girlfriend, and gave up on the long distance one. I waited until she broke up with me. She got tired of me always being out with the other girl, and once me and the girl broke up with our internet loves (she had an internet boyfriend too) we started dating.

I suck at communication, and sometimes she is a bitch. I think its a chemical imbalance. But I am pretty sure I bring out the chemical imbalance with girls by my jealousy and my constant controlling nature.

Theres lots more. I'd love to type in my Livejournal about my true feelings but I am deathly afraid of telling my girlfriend the truth about how I feel. I think if I really started telling her my feelings we would be closer.

She broke up with me three weeks ago. We got back together, went to my prom, and fought. She is talking to a guy friend of hers now, and has decided that our relationship isnt working again. I've decided to swallow my pride, call her constantly, and generally be the girl in the relationship, all to make her want me again. Everyone tells me to move on, but I really want this girl.

She has a son that will be two years old in July. She doesn't believe me when I tell her that I want to be a part in BOTH of their lives. I really do. Of course, she's right. I'm not ready to be a father of sorts. But I am still in high school. In two weeks I shall graduate (god willing) and I will begin summer courses at college. And work a lot.

I was in a car accident on November 12th, 2003. I was in two hospitals for a total of about thirty-two days. I just started walking again about two months ago, and I just started back to work two weeks ago. Things are going well. One leg is an inch shorter from the break of my femur. I broke my left ankle, right ankle, right heel, right femur, right wrist, and took a laceration beside my right eye. I am recovering nicely, but I will limp for the rest of my life. It hurts to stand for more than three hours at work, so I take regular two or three minute breaks sitting down to curb the pain. I used to work sixteen hour days seven days a week every summer and I think I will continue that tradition this summer.

Thats pretty much it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darkninjamark said:
Heya, I'm new to the forum. I probably won't post much. I want to make new friends and rant about my life.

I'm an 18 year old high school student. I've been in a relationship for almost two years and I am trying to make it work, but I fuck up a lot. I am trying to graduate, but I am very lazy and am close to failing because of a lack of a third math credit, algebra 2.

I'm a lazy unmotivated loser. I have had a three year internet relationship with a girl once. She lives in California, I live in Delaware. I flew out there 3 times for two weeks at a time. It was great while it lasted. Eventually I found someone here, my current girlfriend, and gave up on the long distance one. I waited until she broke up with me. She got tired of me always being out with the other girl, and once me and the girl broke up with our internet loves (she had an internet boyfriend too) we started dating.

I suck at communication, and sometimes she is a bitch. I think its a chemical imbalance. But I am pretty sure I bring out the chemical imbalance with girls by my jealousy and my constant controlling nature.

Theres lots more. I'd love to type in my Livejournal about my true feelings but I am deathly afraid of telling my girlfriend the truth about how I feel. I think if I really started telling her my feelings we would be closer.

She broke up with me three weeks ago. We got back together, went to my prom, and fought. She is talking to a guy friend of hers now, and has decided that our relationship isnt working again. I've decided to swallow my pride, call her constantly, and generally be the girl in the relationship, all to make her want me again. Everyone tells me to move on, but I really want this girl.

She has a son that will be two years old in July. She doesn't believe me when I tell her that I want to be a part in BOTH of their lives. I really do. Of course, she's right. I'm not ready to be a father of sorts. But I am still in high school. In two weeks I shall graduate (god willing) and I will begin summer courses at college. And work a lot.

I was in a car accident on November 12th, 2003. I was in two hospitals for a total of about thirty-two days. I just started walking again about two months ago, and I just started back to work two weeks ago. Things are going well. One leg is an inch shorter from the break of my femur. I broke my left ankle, right ankle, right heel, right femur, right wrist, and took a laceration beside my right eye. I am recovering nicely, but I will limp for the rest of my life. It hurts to stand for more than three hours at work, so I take regular two or three minute breaks sitting down to curb the pain. I used to work sixteen hour days seven days a week every summer and I think I will continue that tradition this summer.

Thats pretty much it.
thanx for the life history jack ass... move along... no one gives a fuck

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
darkninjamark said:

Thats pretty much it.

Wow dude, that's a pretty incredible story. Please post your live journal, as we can all help you through a very difficult time here at WTF.com.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
Wow dude, that's a pretty incredible story. Please post your live journal, as we can all help you through a very difficult time here at WTF.com.
FUCK YOUand welcome