WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's up fuckers?

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Hey, this forum looks interesting, and one of the few forums I know of that allows you to say pretty much whatever the FUCKING HELL you want. I'm sure I will post a ton of shit in here when I am pissed which is just about everyday. So until then, fuck off you fucking motherfuckers :cool: :mfinger: :cool:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
what up and fuck off, looks like the only one whos going to welcome you. :thumbsdn:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jeranamo said:
Hey, this forum looks interesting, and one of the few forums I know of that allows you to say pretty much whatever the FUCKING HELL you want. I'm sure I will post a ton of shit in here when I am pissed which is just about everyday. So until then, fuck off you fucking motherfuckers :cool: :mfinger: :cool:
welcome,, I am the asshole most hated.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
im just the kid who makes jokes about jews,blacks etc

marauder

aaarrrr im fuken nutts n
hey fuck nuckels

go fuck yourselfs anyone got anything interesting to say or wat??

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site and F U!

If you have any problems, PM Broken.