WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whats up fuckers

Rebel

Fuck you all!
what the fuck are u dick heads up to

*****, please! don't put yo shit here, dogg!

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
1)Google
2)Search "KKK forums and chatrooms"
3)Enjoy, you mindless racist.

Rebel

Fuck you all!
Unforgiven said:
Hmm... should I or shouldn't I...

Nah, I think I'll stay.

Thanks anyway.
the offer will stay

dull_bullet said:
i'm gonna keep an eye on this thread, it'll turn interesting ;)
I concur.

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Now now lets not jump the gun, He probably just misspelled WhitePowder. Everyone knows inbreeds don't have much book learnin.

Jung

???
Premium
Whitepower said:
how is this gonna be interesting
Edit: Well, farming cocks sounds like it would be fun.

can you say

OWNED!?

EDIT: didn't feel like fiding a pic. and the one i was gonna do showed a dog humping a guy...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
junglizm said:
My initial thought was to just ban you for posterity, but you haven't actually broken a rule. Just a warning though, ANY racism here will result in a instant and permanent ban.
Mine too, but short of that and in the meantime, he's farmed. He has to prove his worth to the site. Should quickly see what his intentions are that way.

TightAss/\/igga

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
Mine too, but short of that and in the meantime, he's farmed. He has to prove his worth to the site. Should quickly see what his intentions are that way.
Yo, doggs! Is my white brudda out of da pen! He still got dat avatar like he's in dere, y'know!?!