WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's up fuckers?

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
So I kept hearing from all my kick ass friends (a.k.a. Eastside, and elcrotcho) how amazingly hardcore this thing is, by the way :mfinger: fuck you guys....what....it's all outa love. Seriously though they told me how awesome this thing is so I thought i'd give it a try. Well go ahead and bend me over and fuck me guys. after all, I am the new guy.

Easty

Click click boom
welcome eb...err, fuckbag. hope you enjoy your stay here. 'tis fun, especially when you visit the various forums.

ttyl. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
KreffKa'sWill said:
Well go ahead and bend me over and fuck me guys. after all, I am the new guy.
i won't fuck you....i might jack off in your eye and offer you some KOOL-AID and give you a wtf.com welcome and a fuck you :mfinger: but you will need to ask screw_ball whos body is possesed by Johnny K to rape ya :mfinger:

WTF?!?! "What's up fuckers?" What kind of a thread name is that?! Are you trying to get banned? This kind of insolence does not go unpunished here at wtf.com. You will suffer greatly. Watch out for DIZNUTS. He seems to be the e-pimp here at wtf.com. :/

DIZNUTS said:
i won't fuck you....i might jack off in your eye and offer you some KOOL-AID and give you a wtf.com welcome and a fuck you :mfinger: but you will need to ask screw_ball whos body is possesed by Johnny K to rape ya :mfinger:
Always the polite one. :thumbsup:

Welcome FuckBag. I would tell you what to watch out for.......but why ruin the surprise.

*screams: "FRESH MEAT!"*

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
You better tie your sheep up :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nunzio is a 'tard.

KreffKa'sWill said:
So I kept hearing from all my kick ass friends (a.k.a. Eastside, and elcrotcho) how amazingly hardcore this thing is, by the way :mfinger: fuck you guys....what....it's all outa love. Seriously though they told me how awesome this thing is so I thought i'd give it a try. Well go ahead and bend me over and fuck me guys. after all, I am the new guy.
Welcome to the site. Check your brain at the door,please.
I've read a few of your posts. You seem to be the intelli..intelig...intelage....i-n-t-e...

..smart type. We can't have that here. We the staff of WTF.com are accustomed to the lower intellect crowd,as it allows us to appear smarter. So,enjoy your stay,and check your brain at the door.

DIZNUTS

gehtfuct said:
Nunzio is a 'tard.

Welcome to the site. Check your brain at the door,please.
I've read a few of you posts. You seem to be the intelli..intelig...intelage....i-n-t-e...

..smart type. We can't have that here. We the staff of WTF.com are accustomed to the lower intellect crowd,as it allows us to appear smarter. So,enjoy your stay,and check your brain at the door.
don't worry too much geht....a few shots of KOOL-AID and 3 servings of BWM's candy should do the job :thumbsup:

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
Just so you know, the part of crazy bitch has been taken up already by about all of the females here. Including me. So watch out. For me.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
You know what? I won't call you a fuck bag nor will I welcome you. :thumbsdn: But I will tell you to try some of S.C.U.M.'s Kool-Aid and not DIZNUTS' Kool-Aid. Ours is much better. :thumbsup:

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
I deffinetely want some kool-aid....and a bj......but kool-aid would be nice.

Easty

Click click boom
KreffKa'sWill said:
I deffinetely want some kool-aid....and a bj......but kool-aid would be nice.
you just missed it man. march 3...dont tell me you dont have any idea what im talkin about! steak and BJ day! :thumbsup:

gimme a woot

DIZNUTS

shaekatherine said:
Mmm. I just love S.C.U.M.'s kool-aid.
S.C.U.M. has smegma in their KOOL-AID i don't...glad you like it though :thumbsup:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
you little bitch. wtf are doing on this site, oh well, fuck it.........asshat :thumbsup:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Eastside said:
you just missed it man. march 3...dont tell me you dont have any idea what im talkin about! steak and BJ day! :thumbsup:

gimme a woot
fyi eastside it was march 20 but ill give you a woot anyway......woot!