WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats up guys

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hi! Glad to see you joined the site. We have a very nice Welcome Wagon also! Please read our forum rules. We have bait and tackle where you can just go ape shit and be mean, and also chit chat to bullshit about life in general. One thing to remember, no flaming or just downright meanness outside of the bait and tackle room. Also, the MOD ofr life sucks will probably moove this thread to the Welcome Wagon!

Have a great day!

Jung

???
Premium
Hi,
Fuck off.​

Sincerely, Junglizm

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Hi! Glad to see you joined the site. We have a very nice Welcome Wagon also! Please read our forum rules. We have bait and tackle where you can just go ape shit and be mean, and also chit chat to bullshit about life in general. One thing to remember, no flaming or just downright meanness outside of the bait and tackle room. Also, the MOD ofr life sucks will probably moove this thread to the Welcome Wagon!

Have a great day!
Welcome aboard ButtDebris. I see you've met our resident Psychic Mod "dustinzgirl."
Feel free to brows around and jump into any current discussions, or start your own. Please also take note of the rules and forum descriptions.

Again, welcome, and Bite Me. :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcum to wtf.com
since you're new here you will be johnny kuntz personal ass lubricators.
p.s. i hear brainwashmonkey has good candy.

DIZNUTS

gehtfuct said:
Fuck! There's too much hot sauce on this shit! *cough*

What?!
uhhh you lost me there for a min.....and Michael Jackson found me!!!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
For your initiation: You have to lick the Vasudan in my avatar's penis. He's standing beside me. Webcams are accepted. Only $19.95/min. Not guaranteed to be a big as XBox.

Copyright 2004 Richard C. Mongler.

DIZNUTS

chucktheskiffie said:
wait... there are rules here???

welcome - don't shit on the lawn.
who da fuck shit on the lawn again? huh huh?