WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's up with...?

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I don't know if this thread has been done before, but I'm doing it now either way.

What's up with your avatar? My avatar is Robin, from the Paranoid Android video, one of my favorite songs ever

What's up with your signature? It's the first line of Alice in Wonderland. I feel very afond to that specific line. The italic part is mine.

What's up with your username? This username came to my mind one day when I was creating for the first time an online journal; and I thought "this has to represent me...it's supposed-ta-be-me" so what the fuck, it's my username everywhere.

Now it's your turn (whoever it's you reading it)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
supposedtabeme said:
I don't know if this thread has been done before, but I'm doing it now either way.

What's up with your avatar? My avatar is Robin, from the Paranoid Android video, one of my favorite songs ever

What's up with your signature? It's the first line of Alice in Wonderland. I feel very afond to that specific line. The italic part is mine.

What's up with your username? This username came to my mind one day when I was creating for the first time an online journal; and I thought "this has to represent me...it's supposed-ta-be-me" so what the fuck, it's my username everywhere.

Now it's your turn (whoever it's you reading it)
The only other peeps that know that much about me is the I.R.S.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
supposedtabeme said:
Hehe you can trust me ;) I don't eat...ehrm...you...
This avatar is a pic from my camera phone right after a storm moved over us.

Avatar: it's my self portrait. animated.
signature: it's about love. love sucks.
username: whodafuck knows...

shep

Local alcoholic
Avatar:Oh thats just a pic of me with a tooth ache
Sig:Yeah,i don't have one
Username:Gotta get me one o dem :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Sig: The only worthy presidential candidate.
Username: Comes from a production company I dj for; 504junglizm. I use my dj name on local forums and this on the others.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Sig: Quote by Socrates that I thought applied to this place [reputation point wise]
Username: Character from the comic strip "Dilbert."

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My name is a simple reference to my post content,

My avatar is lame... I keep wanting to get a new one, but I can never find one I want. If my scanner would work, I would draw something...

My signature... Well, WendellSawFist is my site. And the REFUSE 925 is a long story. Suffice it to say, it has a lot of personal meaning.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Avatar: Hiei from a anime called yuyu hakusho
Sig: Song lyric by d12
Username: nickname from diablo 2.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
NoSubstance said:
My name is a simple reference to my post content,

My avatar is lame... I keep wanting to get a new one, but I can never find one I want. If my scanner would work, I would draw something...

My signature... Well, WendellSawFist is my site. And the REFUSE 925 is a long story. Suffice it to say, it has a lot of personal meaning.
I went to your site, you need to work on your color schemes... the background clashes with link colors. Just a friendly web developer tip... because, hey that's what I do!

Avatar: It's a picture that has always made me laugh.
Signature: Internet shorthand that annoys me.
Username: End of the world, anyone?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Avatar: Pic from a helicopter of us off the map in my boat at the national titles
Sig: Stands for "Fuck this Place" - whenever i say that it makes me and others around me laugh for some reason
Name: Friends call me chuck, and i sail 16foot skiffs, hence, skiffie

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I went to your site, you need to work on your color schemes... the background clashes with link colors. Just a friendly web developer tip... because, hey that's what I do!
Thanks for the tip. It's a bit late, though. If I change the background color, then all the images will stand out (they're made non-transparent, but with the same background color so it seems as if they were).

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
NoSubstance said:
Thanks for the tip. It's a bit late, though. If I change the background color, then all the images will stand out (they're made non-transparent, but with the same background color so it seems as if they were).
Reset the Link color via Style Sheets.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Avatar: Hiei from a anime called yuyu hakusho
Sig: Song lyric by d12
Username: nickname from diablo 2.

diablo 2 eh?

avatar:trigun-great show, was alucard, but it got old

sig:just watched saving private ryan when i remade it

username: also a nickname from diablo 2

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Avatar: Some pimp ass grafitti my wife made for me about 6 years ago, was also the logo for a production company I ran years ago in cleveland

Sig: Line from "As good as it gets" Jack Nickelson said it to someone at his door.

Username: Name of the production company I started in cleveland as well as my webpage (which is about 2 years past due for an update, lol)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
avatar: is the time the world will end in 2014 (also a good song by coheed and cambria)

sig: a rant from the best movie ever SLC Punk

username:Tired of telling this fucking story
I like the car Nissan skyline and Shelby cobra...not the whole story....
I had a dream in May of 2004 where a bloo snake said "WTF" then I woke up. After I woke up I got bored on the computer and typed WTF.com because of the dream the nite before....ya i know it’s weird

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sky needs to lay off the shit.

Avatar: I like barbie. I like hotwheels. OK, so I just like toys, Im a big kid sometimes.

Signature: Its from ICP.

Nic: Pretty self explanatory.