WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats up

Double A

aka 9 Volt
this site looks funny as hell
i should enjoy this

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome, fuck off, enjoy. Do not fead the Havok, nor take candy from the Brainwashedmonkey.

Have a great day!

Oh, and when walking past Johnny Kuntz, cover your ass, he likes to lick them. Yes, its wierd. We are trying to find a muzzle for him but cant get one to fit his gaping maw.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Welcome, fuck off, enjoy. Do not fead the Havok, nor take candy from the Brainwashedmonkey.

Have a great day!

Oh, and when walking past Johnny Kuntz, cover your ass, he likes to lick them. Yes, its wierd. We are trying to find a muzzle for him but cant get one to fit his gaping maw.
oh come on DG why u gotta scare him with the candy? let him try the candy......he might like it.....

p.s. welcome you sweet glazed suggary ass stud muffin... um sorry did i say that outloud? i meant to say fuck you :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Double A said:
this site looks funny as hell
"I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?" -site talking

DIZNUTS

ChilianFuckFace said:
"I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?" -site talking
lmao

ChilianFuckFace said:

Man, you're a good fella Chilian.

Welcome to the site new guy.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome to wtf.com enjoy yourself.

DIZNUTS

chucktheskiffie said:
Don't be a 'tard and you'll do fine :mfinger:

Welcome and shit...
ah so you're that fucker that tells every 1 to shit on the lawn!!! look im tired of having n00bs clean it up....they tell me that they dont like the taste.