Whats up

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome, fuck off, enjoy. Do not fead the Havok, nor take candy from the Brainwashedmonkey.

Have a great day!

Oh, and when walking past Johnny Kuntz, cover your ass, he likes to lick them. Yes, its wierd. We are trying to find a muzzle for him but cant get one to fit his gaping maw.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Welcome, fuck off, enjoy. Do not fead the Havok, nor take candy from the Brainwashedmonkey.

Have a great day!

Oh, and when walking past Johnny Kuntz, cover your ass, he likes to lick them. Yes, its wierd. We are trying to find a muzzle for him but cant get one to fit his gaping maw.
oh come on DG why u gotta scare him with the candy? let him try the candy......he might like it.....

p.s. welcome you sweet glazed suggary ass stud muffin... um sorry did i say that outloud? i meant to say fuck you :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Double A said:
this site looks funny as hell
"I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?" -site talking

DIZNUTS

ChilianFuckFace said:
"I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fucking amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?" -site talking
lmao

Havok

Mr. Ee
ChilianFuckFace said:

Man, you're a good fella Chilian.

Welcome to the site new guy.

DIZNUTS

chucktheskiffie said:
Don't be a 'tard and you'll do fine :mfinger:

Welcome and shit...
ah so you're that fucker that tells every 1 to shit on the lawn!!! look im tired of having n00bs clean it up....they tell me that they dont like the taste.