WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats up?

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Hey, I'm only not gay, I don't smell bad, I get bored easily, and arogant people piss me off... any other questions?

Would anybody mind telling me how I get some of these Rep points? So I don't get banished to the cock farm?

Welcome FuckBag!

You get rep. points from other users. Also, as far as the cockfarm goes, don't do anything wrong and you'll be free from farming the cocks.

Enjoy, your stay in hell fucker. :thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Welcome fucker !!!
First of all - you'll find loads of arogant stupid bastards here. And you won't get into the cockfarm for the lack of rep points.

Just don't act stupid, and everything'll be fine.

Act smart, and people will give you positive rep points.

Act stupid, and people will give you negative rep points.

Thank you, have a nice, and a very safe day.

Taylor said:
Enjoy, your stay in hell fucker.
You forgot to add "blue". :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bibas is right fucker. It's not lack of rep points that get's you into the cockfarm. Rather, the same e-personality type that goes neg-rep, is the same type prone to causing him or herself to have to endure the hardships of the cockfarm.

Read the rules and guidelines in FAQ, and you should be fine.

Now get out there and make someone cry!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
For example, If I call all the mods arrogant bastards that abuse their power, while trying to take over the interwebs. That will get me cockfarmed.

And inversely, If I send you over to the super secret staff hangout as a sexslave, this will put me in their good graces and keep me from being caged in the farm. So pack your shit buddy, your movin on! :thumbsup:

O, and welcome.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
brainwashmonkey said:
And inversely, If I send you over to the super secret staff hangout as a sexslave, this will put me in their good graces and keep me from being caged in the farm. So pack your shit buddy, your movin on! :thumbsup:

O, and welcome.
can i watch?

welcome!

p.s. you are sooo fucked hehehe

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
This could be interesting.
I will get the popcorn

DIZNUTS

SouthWolf said:
This could be interesting.
I will get the popcorn
not too much butter ok? thanks :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
Which reminds me. I think it's time for another "Offering". And this time, let's make sure it has breasts. (Not mantits)

DIZNUTS

MaxPower said:
Which reminds me. I think it's time for another "Offering". And this time, let's make sure it has breasts. (Not mantits)
yea breasts are good.....lower the temperature down though......i wanna see hard niippllleeessss...holy fuck im think im becomming obsessed with hard nipples....is that dangerous?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: