WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whats up!

Demon

From Hell and Back!
what's going on guys as you can see i am new so just trying to make some enemies.....just kidding.....just wanted to say sup.

jamesp

In Memory...
welcome, sit back and grab a brew, the flaming wont hurt so bad if you're drunk.:thumbsup:

Welcome, Fuck off, have fun, fuck off, eat the candy, fuck off, welcome.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
What he means to say is FUCK- hello - OFF! Geht it?

Demon

From Hell and Back!
Taylor_Blade said:

The candy....ummm...i think i will pass jamesp warned me about it, i think i will make my own, minus the shit and plus the weed.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
standard greeting.... don't take candy from BWM, don't drink the kool-aid... don't shit on the lawn.

welcome
fuck-off
whatnot.

WAIT!!!!

Look for Cuddles's boobies.... they are hidden somewhere in this site...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
chucktheskiffie said:
standard greeting.... don't take candy from BWM, don't drink the kool-aid... don't shit on the lawn.

welcome
fuck-off
whatnot.

WAIT!!!!

Look for Cuddles's boobies.... they are hidden somewhere in this site...
dude you are doing it all wrong.....take BWM's candy..drink my KOOL-AID its still grape flavor ;) and please do look for Cuddles' boobies :thumbsup: