WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats ur Fav. Food

Basically im just starting this thread cause im in school i have no food and no money for food and right now im a very sad fat kid. :( Anyway personally I fucking love chinese food oh god i love crab ragoons/puffs what ever u call them. And Lo Mein god that shit i awesome but right now im going through a stage where i fucking love big god damn cheese burgers FUCK YEA.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Pussy, cheesecake, strawberries, Redi-whip, chocolate syrup, shrimp, steak, chicken, and scallops.

Sesame Chicken all the way...and ne other chinese food :D

Sushi.

Ok, maybe not a favorite, but I like sushi.

The true food of teh gods, though, is PIZZA!

Teh interwebs has spoken.

My favorite would probably be a whopper burger(a monsterous burger my school makes). :burga:

Jack

Personable
My homemade tacos that would make any Mexican weep.

Damnit i have done is make myself even more hungry WILL MY PAIN EVER END. :confused:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sushi? eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

My fav food is cereal. I love kid cereal, like cocoa puffs and fruity pebbles.

PS: Ramen Noodles are like 0 cents a package. They have saved more than one broke kid, including me. And, if you are really poor, go into KFC and steal thier honey and put it on bread. Yes, I have done that, many a time back in the day. Sad, isnt it.

i freaking love sushi god i love all food it doesnt matter what it is ill eat it. for fucks sake i have eatten packets of hot sauce, ketsup, HONEY <- there the best. and spoons full sugar that dont help the medicine do a fucking thing.

bnccoder said:
Pussy, cheesecake, strawberries, Redi-whip, chocolate syrup, shrimp, steak, chicken, and scallops.
all those and chedder cheese.