WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats ur faverite game??

Fav game?

• Soul Caliber 2?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • GTA San Andreas?

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • GTA vice city?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star wars battlefront?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Halo 1,2?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • NFS Undergroun 1,2?

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Tony Hawks Underground 1,2?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Just dont play video games the much?

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Dont give a rats ass?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
X-box, ps2, gamecube!? Which one of the three do u like? Personally i like GC cause certain games are out for it. For example resident evil 4, coolest game in world and has pretty good graphics. if you dont have a gamecube, i sugest that you get one asap.

Out of those listed in the poll, I chose Soul Caliber 2.
My favorite right now is ESPN Baseball 2K5.
Favorite all time, Goldeneye. I got Gamecube and X-Box. I use Gamecube for Nintendo only titles and X-Box for most others, especially sports games cause of the amount of room they take up. I just use the hardrive on the X-Box.

Jung

???
Premium
Right now it's a toss up between Half Life 2 and KOTOR 2 for PC, and God of War and Jade Empire for console.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
My favorite game is the one where you learn how to spell properly. :thumbsup:

Goldeneye, GT4, Star Ocean 2, UT2k4, etc. etc. :thumbsup:

Other

I play/run a Medal Of Honor: Spearhead Clan.... still cant find a game that will compete... other than maybe BF2 coming in June....

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Ultima VI or VII. i am an ultima junkie, i own all the games in that series including the online ones (except for the most recent samurai crappy one) actually they started getting crappy around the last one age of shadows. the creator left i forget when, but they were still okay for awhile because his dev team was still working on it. then the stupid sunshine guy incharge replaced them. imo, he effectively stole someone elses game and then kept added "cool" stuff until it sucked so bad that anyone who loved the RPG series that preceded it or even just the online game was alienated to the point where flaming the game was something we did often on the UO main forums or even forums like this. FUCK SUNSHINE (or whatever that guy's name was, i dont really care).

Ultima VI or VII, you can get the cartridge for SNES, its a little rare though.

i cant decide my favorite console, but id have to probably give it to XBOX over PS2 b/c of halo and xbox live. i play PC pretty mcuh exclusively now though. occassionally i get on xbox live. good graphics has never been something i wanted too badly. now adays when i play an fps it seams like a must, but i still dont buy games because they look nice. its gotta be a good game.

HaDeS

everybodies dead dave!!!
tony hawks underground 1 and 2 kick total ass ( as do the other games in that series )

i also issue a challenge to you all
try beet my best combo using only manuels ( and the manuel tricks ) NO CHEATING BASTARDS

btw my score for that is 3.3 millionish

n00b head

The pron storer
HaDeS said:
btw my score for that is 3.3 millionish
I got a score that was 4 million with one testicle tied behind my back. Well actually I think the games suck the bum bum and so I do to and my top score is around 5.

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
I like the all of the Zelda series. And my personal favorite of the zelda series is either the OoT, or the Wind Waker. And gamecubes are the best.

Descent

Hella Constipated
The UNRELEASED StarFox 2 BETA for the SNES. Nintendo will FOREVER be on my hit list for not releasing that, and then releasing StarFox 64, a somewhat half-assed remake of StarFox 1.

Runners up: Descent, Descent II, FreeSpace 1/2, Genesis Sonic Titles, Virtua Racing Deluxe, Shadow Squadron.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
The UNRELEASED StarFox 2 BETA for the SNES. Nintendo will FOREVER be on my hit list for not releasing that, and then releasing StarFox 64, a somewhat half-assed remake of StarFox 1.

Runners up: Descent, Descent II, FreeSpace 1/2, Genesis Sonic Titles, Virtua Racing Deluxe, Shadow Squadron.
Don't make your font size 999 to make your point. If that's the only way you can get your idea across, then you fail at written communication and should go take some lessons in writing/arguing/posting on the Internet.

I like The soul caliber games cause i whoop ass in them. I have beaten plenty of times. I Like a lot of other games 2. But soul caliber is the best.