WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whats ur pirate name?

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/ if u cant see what ur pirate name is just highlight it.

My pirate name was: Black Ethel Vane

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Calico Tom Rackham

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bloody Roger Rackham:
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I think I lied in one or two questions. :D

MsPunK

Tenderony
how the hell do you delete a msg when youve screwed up!!!!

MsPunK

Tenderony
Dirty Mary Flint

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

thats weird because i put that i wash once a day :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
lilstonerkat said:
how the hell do you delete a msg when youve screwed up!!!!
Why didn't you just edit your post and wrote what you wanted to say? Just an IDEA!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Bloody Anne Bonney
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

arg

Bloody Harry Roberts
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Bloody Sam Kidd: Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! Oh ya I kick ass

Bloody Davy Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Sweet.

Give me the name of the movie where the Dread Pirate Roberts came from and I'll give you a special prize.

Ok, if SOMEONE gehts it, I'll give them a special prize.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know it, but I cheated.

The Princess Bride.

[/spoiler]