WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Whats Wrong With Being Gay??

Alrite everyone I'm new to this forum and I havent seen any threads about this..I know quite a few people might get a lil pissed at this topic but damn I think it's important! For all those people out there who are dead against guys like me - then I really have got to know why - and I dont mean those who think it's "just wrong" - I mean yeah to you it might be wrong, but why?

I'm not an American - so for those of you who are American and support your presidents supposed biblical approach to gay marriages and unions - then all I've got to say is that God (or whichever faith you follow) gave every man, woman and child the gift of FREEWILL. Some people like me choose to be gay and some don't it's a fact of life - but why can't we just be left to get on with it and be who we want to be? My ex-boyfriend wouldn't fully come out of the closet for fear of being attacked (verbally and physically) by those around him - he came out to his family and then promptly went back into it - why does any person have to live in fear for something they really don't have much control over?

Anyway hi everyone, and I hope this thread doesn't offend anyone - but if it does then tell me.. I really want to know.

Messer. :)

ummm ignore bush he's a retard.

I, in particular, have no problems with gays. even though it's not naturally right. BUT we as humans have the ability to reason, so....yeah.

but my cousin got roomed with a gay guy in college, and the gay guy kept everything clean. :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
The only thing wrong with gay men is that not enough straight women figure it out and pine for you, when they should be looking for others.... :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm not gay and I live in the good ol' fuctdup U.S.A.
And no,I don't support the bible pushers ideas of saying whom you can be attracted to or not. It's a good thing that the bible fuckers are NOT gay.
They might make me live a life that I'm not attracted to. You've only one life,peter boy. Live it. Who cares what the opposition thinks?

With that said;welcome to WTF.com. Enjoy your stay.
You should also be advised,you'll soon be surrounded by immature childlike creatures. Swarming apon you like flies to shit. They feed on the weak.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
The only thing wrong with gay men is that not enough straight women figure it out and pine for you, when they should be looking for others.... :p

girls only pine for the gay guys because they have quality traits a straight guy wouldnt, and we just wish they werent gay.

But I dont agree with the biblical reaction to gay people, because im not religious, and there is the problem within a problem. Some issues shouldnt be judged from a religious viewpoint in the first place.

So, Welcome, and im sorry you have to deal with all the bullshit. :cookie:

Thanks

I'm glad at least that some people have a little sense in them.

And let me tell you its not always good to have a girl pine over you - even WHEN they know your gay - in fact it sometimes makes it worse because they think you can be "cured"...

And I know what you mean about having to take my shots - I got bitten on the leg on my way in here by an overzealous child/dog thing...yeuuch.

I must say to all you guys out there who think that every gay man is attracted to YOU - errrr sorry to piss on your candle - but we DON'T. This stereotypical thing...."What if he comes onto me...?!?!?" - yeah well we won't so get over it.

Thanks all :)

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Messerschmit, wilkommen! Please keep in mind, Bush doesn't represent America in its entirety, and a very large portion of America hates him, his party, and their policies. Concerning gay dudes, I'm glad yall exist. I wish more men were gay. I love women. Accordingly, the last thing I want is competition.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have no problems with gays at all, its just, i don't want them to hit on me or anything, i can stand a gay dude, just not when i'm the target.

Ok...

All I seem to be seeing from a lot of respondants is "As long as they don't hit on me then I dont care..." - let me tell you and i dunno how many homosexuals will agree here but hey this is what i think - if a gay guy knows you are straight he won't touch you with a barge pole..

I mean there are not many gays who will approach a guy in the street is there? I've never done it - quite simply because it is very hard to tell who is and who isn't.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I've been hit on by a few gay dudes before. I'm secure in my orientation, so it doesn't bother me. I take it as flattery, let them know I'm straight and that it usually stops there. I've only had to get ugly twice.
However, I don't agree with the assertion that gay dudes never hit on dudes they know are straight. If I'm drunk and honey, and their is a gorgeous lesbian (true, on an ugly scale of 0 to Gary Busey most lesbo's are either 9 or Gary Busey) I'm going to hit on her!
Gay dudes are still dudes. And when we are drunk and horney and we someone we want to shag, we try to make it happen. I think it applies to gay dudes, too.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Woodreaux said:
I've been hit on by a few gay dudes before. I'm secure in my orientation, so it doesn't bother me. I take it as flattery, let them know I'm straight and that it usually stops there.
Woodie has the right idea. To me, getting hit on by a gay man is the same as getting hit on by a woman I'm not attracted to. There's zero wrong with it. Nothing to take offence at. The dude is paying you a compliment.

Frankly, there's nothing wrong with being gay. The Bible thumpers seem to overlook the blatant homosexuality in the actual Bible. I haven't read the entire thing but I don't recall it every coming out and saying "Homosexuality is bad."

The worst though are the folks that make the argument "It's against God's will." Really? Wow. I'm so glad you and God had a sit down over coffee and he explained his will to you. I'm glad he drew you a fucking moral road map.

It's not even unatrual. The Barbary apes fuck like maniacs. Straight, gay, lexbian, group... whatever... they're into it all. Even male CATS have been known to screw each other in the absense of a female. It's not common in nature but it's not unheard of. And try telling a horney mule that it's against God's will.

There is nothing wrong about being gay. If anyone says it is they are just trying to hide their homosexuality. It is natural because I saw a show about gay penguins. That's right. Gay penguins. So it's natural. I myself like the ladies. I don't see homosexuals as evil if they like men. It doesn't matter. It doesn't effect me as to what your sexual orientation is. My life doesn't change just because you like men. So people should pull their heads out of their asses and realize that someone's sexual orientaion doesn't matter.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Pat_Sajak said:
There is nothing wrong about being gay. If anyone says it is they are just trying to hide their homosexuality. It is natural because I saw a show about gay penguins. That's right. Gay penguins. So it's natural. I myself like the ladies. I don't see homosexuals as evil if they like men. It doesn't matter. It doesn't effect me as to what your sexual orientation is. My life doesn't change just because you like men. So people should pull their heads out of their asses and realize that someone's sexual orientaion doesn't matter.
It's the truth. Personally I have 4 bisexual pet rats, and one of the males is femenine! Yeah, male and female rats walk and act differently.

I've seen my rats screw their siblings of the same/opposite sex. They are on their way out now. They were inbred as fuck, and I hope to get some real rats next time, from a breeder.

Also, my friend had homosexual dogs.

2233boys

Yes you are!
nothing is wrong with being Gay, you are still a person, and Jesus loves you and as long as you are a good person I like you too...

Some of the responses on this thread though. LOL

It is natural because I saw a show about gay penguins.
That one killed me.. ;)

So no gay guy has ever hit on a st8 guy is what your saying? HAHAHAH.... i have been hit on by a gay guy so yeah gay guys will hit on what choose to do is up to muahahah.........figure that out........haha.......am i annoying yet.......haha..........wonderful...........excellent.........haha......

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i have a gay friend - he likes the straight ones better!

anyway im a big fag hag - they are for better conversation - generally dress nicer - arent petty and ridiculous like other chicks - etc etc

Descent

Hella Constipated
GoPhuvUrself said:
So no gay guy has ever hit on a st8 guy is what your saying? HAHAHAH.... i have been hit on by a gay guy so yeah gay guys will hit on what choose to do is up to muahahah.........figure that out........haha.......am i annoying yet.......haha..........wonderful...........excell ent.........haha......
Can we get a cockfarm/perma ban on this guy?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Messerschmit said:
Alrite everyone I'm new to this forum and I havent seen any threads about this..I know quite a few people might get a lil pissed at this topic but damn I think it's important! For all those people out there who are dead against guys like me - then I really have got to know why - and I dont mean those who think it's "just wrong" - I mean yeah to you it might be wrong, but why?

I'm not an American - so for those of you who are American and support your presidents supposed biblical approach to gay marriages and unions - then all I've got to say is that God (or whichever faith you follow) gave every man, woman and child the gift of FREEWILL. Some people like me choose to be gay and some don't it's a fact of life - but why can't we just be left to get on with it and be who we want to be? My ex-boyfriend wouldn't fully come out of the closet for fear of being attacked (verbally and physically) by those around him - he came out to his family and then promptly went back into it - why does any person have to live in fear for something they really don't have much control over?

Anyway hi everyone, and I hope this thread doesn't offend anyone - but if it does then tell me.. I really want to know.

Messer. :)
Nothing!