WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats Wrong With This Clown?

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
This kid matt who ive been friends with for a good amount of time about 9 years dicked me over a couple weeks ago for the final time, he met this bitch over the internet who was horrendous and we all hung out the entirety of the day, and i normally sit in the ront because theres not alot of room in the back of his shitty ass car. Well he decided that she needed to sit in the front so he said he needed to drop me off for some ungodly reason, i ignored it because he said he didnt like her, so i went home.A wekk later i found out that my friend mat who was 20 was going out with this hideous girl he met over the internet, shes 16 it was his first girlfriend and he lost a 9 year friend over her, MAT IF YOU EVER SEE THIS POST, TICKLE MY GRUNDLE.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
your tag says your from the US, but you use of the english language leaves much to be desired. I'm not picky but its hard to read.

as for your "Freind" fuck him and get over it. it's only 9 years right? :confused:

theLPsoilder

shit happens
ahhh don't lose a friend cuase he met some chick off the intrnet just wate a while and everyhting will be alright :thumbsup:

Sektor

Particinator

(I hope I'm translating this properly)

So you're pissed because your friend let her in the front seat and he dropped you off so he can get some pussy?

Twisted-Chaos

DUDE WTF !!!!!!
10 Star sounds to me ur a jealous mutha fucka atleast hes getting some fucking pussy u setting here crying about it on ur fucking comp hahahahahah !!!!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Whoa! Cut the spam please! Jason and BRiT will have a place for you in the Cock Farm if you don't cut it out. There is nothing in there but Chinese dicks and barbed wire!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
screw_you_jack said:
your tag says your from the US, but you use of the english language leaves much to be desired.
Who ever told you North Americans knew how to spell? Or even put simple sentences together? We are living in the AOL ages... You must be living in a fantasy world.

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAHA! The Internet would still be pristine clear if Steve Case never lauched "RetardNet."

If Websense went out of business, that would also be a plus. Less old grannies on the net.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Who ever told you North Americans knew how to spell? Or even put simple sentences together? We are living in the AOL ages... You must be living in a fantasy world.

Ive never actually used aol............

anyways, star, quit being a whiner, tell the guy to fuck off, and steal his girlfriend. That way, everyone is happy.

JJ.

Clitpickle
Sektor said:
(I hope I'm translating this properly)

So you're pissed because your friend let her in the front seat and he dropped you off so he can get some pussy?
That is exactly why. Let your friend get pussy, and get over it. Unless you think that you guys have some gay relationship going on, you should be happy that he's actually getting some.

10 stars said:
This kid matt who ive been friends with for a good amount of time about 9 years dicked me over a couple weeks ago for the final time, he met this bitch over the internet who was horrendous and we all hung out the entirety of the day, and i normally sit in the ront because theres not alot of room in the back of his shitty ass car. Well he decided that she needed to sit in the front so he said he needed to drop me off for some ungodly reason, i ignored it because he said he didnt like her, so i went home.A wekk later i found out that my friend mat who was 20 was going out with this hideous girl he met over the internet, shes 16 it was his first girlfriend and he lost a 9 year friend over her, MAT IF YOU EVER SEE THIS POST, TICKLE MY GRUNDLE.

hehehe grundle... I'm going to make that into a shirt...
it will say:
TICKLE MY GRUNDLE, BITCH!

JJ.

Clitpickle
Cut the spam out please. That has nothing to do with this topic. Anyway, have you talked it over with your friend? Or are you still mad that he got more pussy than you did that night?

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Yeah no joke man....."in a fantasy world"...lol...thats very interesting...can you justify that?..I think I know what your getting at but....

Dude, shut the fuck up, get the fuck over it, you've been friends with this guy for 9 years, and now you're pissed because he let some bitch sit in the front seat? You suck, sprout some nuts and go find some pussy of your own, you sound like you need it.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
okay so...

A) are you mad she's 16 and he's 20?
B) that he ditched you to get some?
C) that she was hideous, he claimed not to like her...but still hit it?
D) all of the above?