WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
For those of you of legal drinking age (i won't believe any of the youngsters here break the law!), what is your favorite drink?

I'm a drink newbie. My favorite is colorado bulldog, i've also tried sex on the beach, long island iced tea, beer, and martinis. But from what I hear that is a shamefully low number of different drinks to try.

So, what is your favorite? What's in it?

I'm compiling a list of drinks to try.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you're referring specifically to cocktails/mixers?

in that case i like long island ice teas, snowballs and swimming pools.

LIIT is LIIT.. any fool can make one..
snowballs are advocaat (egg liquor), lemonade, and lime juice.
swimming pools are white rum, blue curacao, coconut cream, vodka.. and stuff.. LINK

but i don't drink them much, i drink belgian beer until i die.. nightly if possible. :)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
doesn't have to be mixed drinks. i've tried shots of all the regular stuff (tequila, vodka, everclear, whiskey, etc). and american beer (not much of a beer fan). what's the belgian beer called?

Paulaner

excellent beer. smoother than a baby's bottom

Tequila

good old tequila shots with friends + dance dance revolution = unforgetable

Boycott

Soul Doubt
As I'm only 17 (Ahem... 19 for the law's sake) I haven't had much chance to dabble around with alcoholic drinks...

I tried a Blue Lagoon when I went to Warped tour - tasted like blue freezie, definitely cool ... And one new years I had some Bailey's... I liked that too :p

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Blackbull(blavod(vodka) and red bull)...
Vodka and cranberry juice...
Jack and Coke...
Rum and Coke...
Jack(who needs coke really?)...
Grand Mariner...
Jager...
Wiskey and Amaretto...
Black Russian...
Four Leaf Clover(Green Creme de menthe, bailey's, vodka, and kahlua)
peppermint shnapps...

man I need to go to AA...

Speechless

Stardust's boyfriend
I'm 17 and let's just pretend that it's legal for me to drink. ;)

I haven't tried any mixed drinks since i'm a year to young to go to bars, i only maid som drinks at home but, they're not that proffesional, it ends up with us drinking the vodka straight from the bottle or something like that.

But when it comes to strong alcohol my favorite is Jägermeister! I just love it! :thumbsup: And I'm also a friend of wines, in particular white vines. Yummy!

And oh, tequila is fun, it's just that you tend to drink to much when you drink tequila, atleast that's what I did... :rolleyes:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Speechless said:
I'm 17 and let's just pretend that it's legal for me to drink. ;)
well your legal in many other countries... :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
yeah, tequila gets dangerous hehe. i've finished off a whole bottle by myself before, didn't feel it til i stood up... and fell down.

and jack, man, jack. jack daniels lied to me, i'll never trust him again. "You can take those bikers, there are only 4 of them" "LIAR!"

Speechless

Stardust's boyfriend
Darklight said:
well your legal in many other countries... :D
Exactly! If it's legal somewhere it should be everywhere! ...or something like that :p

Tostig said:
yeah, tequila gets dangerous hehe. i've finished off a whole bottle by myself before, didn't feel it til i stood up... and fell down.
That's the main problem with tequila, you drink alot while sitting down and don't notice how much you've taken already, and when you finally stand up it all comes in your head at once... :thumbsdn:

well i'm a beer girl, i get pitchers of rum and coke at the bar.
for shooters i'll do tequila or sambuca.

I'm not much of a drinker, but I do like to enjoy the occasional Amaretto Sour. It's only my favorite cause it's pretty much the only mixed drink I've had besides a Screwdriver. /shrug

And I hate beer.

I haven't tried that much in the way of alcohol, but every alcoholic beverage I've consumed tasted like a baby shitting its pants right before drowning in a sewer.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i have only had a couple of cocktails, but my favourite was the screwdriver and some mix of grapefruit juice, vodka and some cranberry and some more stuff.
:thumbsup:

wilko125

Rep My Post
Cant believe no one has mentioned Sambuca yet... mmm licorich (sp?) liqueur.

Cant say i drink many mixer drinks, like my stuff straight... if i can afford it, otherwise its premix cola and bourbon.

EDIT: Forgot another awesome one "43" coconut goodness, tastes pretty unreal twirl shotted with sambuca

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
hmmm thats a hard decision

different drinks for different moods

when im out partying though i tend to drink beer and then shots of tequila. i really dont understand this redbulll and vodka thing. i dont much like red bull or vodka. tequila makes me a happy girl though.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
A year or so ago, before I swore off hard liqour:
Triple shots of vodka chased with a tall glass of frosty cranberry juice. I call it "Typhoon at Cape Cod" after the vodka-and-cranberry drink known as Cape Cod.

Now I drink beer and wine. White zinfandel for its simple, easy-to-swallow flavor, or Sangria for a little fizziness and more full-bodied flavor. I only drink new wine, not the nasty shit rich folk drink. They don't seem to understand that wine really tastes like shit when you age it 230219 years.
I drink Bud at bars and restaurants, and Wine at home.
My actual favorite is Shiner Bock, an impossibly good beer that isn't even sold in Indiana. My buddy who just came back from Texas brought be some, since it's common down there.