WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whats Your Favorite Christmas Movie?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
My favorite all time Christmas movie would have to be The Christmas Story. My second would have to be for sure Christmas Vacation because it is so funny.

Tell us what your favorite Christmas movie is and explain. :thumbsup:

yeah the cartoon version .. no offence to anyone who liked the jim carrey version ... but, damn, it just sucked...

anyway if not the grinch then I'd prolly have to say the original home alone if that's considered a christmas movie.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Cuddles said:
My favorite all time Christmas movie would have to be The Christmas Story.
Second. And third and a million times over. A great film. A must see for anybody who is alive.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
teh anarchist said:
anyway if not the grinch then I'd prolly have to say the original home alone if that's considered a christmas movie.
I totally forgot about that movie...lol. I like the first Home Alone, but it is not one of my favorties.

G's-up

Postaholic
My Red Rider BB gun says A Christmas Story was one of the all time best......Second would have to be Griswald Christmas or whatever its called.....hilarious..... :)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
G's-up said:
My Red Rider BB gun says A Christmas Story was one of the all time best......Second would have to be Griswald Christmas or whatever its called.....hilarious..... :)
You mean Christmas Vacation...That was my second best too. My first was A Christmas Story, like I said in my first post...lol.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
A Christmas Story

I see a few Red Ryder guns on eBay signed by the cast, think I will start requesting my Christmas present quickly. :D

As for others, first Home Alone was decent.. Christmas Vacation, and that recent Tim Allen/Jamie Lee Curtis movie was pretty damn funny too... I wonder how good that new movie "Saving Christmas" is going to turn out.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Gotta agree with J on this one, A Christmas Story is the best christmas movie yet.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Christmas story is cool.. but the whole tbs or tnt that plays it for 24 hours thing bugs me...
I can't believe more people didn't like "Bad Santa"...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
My all time 3, at least for now...A Christmas Story, National Lampoon' Christmas Vacation, and Home Alone. Hell, even the Die Hard movies, remember everyone, they are also Christmas movies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Smoke said:
Bad santa. :thumbsup:
Badder Santa is better than just plain old Bad Santa. Anyway, that movie does not top out the top three everyone has said so far. The Christmas Story, A Christmas Vacation, and the original first Home Alone.