WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's your hidden talent?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It's amazing how some simple quiz can be so true!

http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz.php?id=4

This was mine....

You have a sexual hidden talent. You might not look it but you are a dynamo in bed. Most of your lovers think that it is from years of practice, but really, you were just born with it.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Mine:

Your hidden talent is writing. You have a unique way of viewing the world and are able to express your thoughts eloquently on the page. Some people might think that you are weird, but you are just the next Pulitzer prize winner.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
You have a sexual hidden talent. You might not look it but you are a dynamo in bed. Most of your lovers think that it is from years of practice, but really, you were just born with it.

That was a big quiz! :D

You have a sexual hidden talent

Tostig

Paradoxasaur

wilko125

Rep My Post

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!

:happysad:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Man, bunch of sexual experts here! I'm never gonna get any action with all this competition!

oh wait, i'm married

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Whaddya know? Another sexual talent.

UberSkippy said:
Mine:

Your hidden talent is writing. You have a unique way of viewing the world and are able to express your thoughts eloquently on the page. Some people might think that you are weird, but you are just the next Pulitzer prize winner.
Talk about being left out. This quiz probably only has "sexual talent" and "writing talent."

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium

I wasn't a dynamo in bed? :exaggeratedshock::eek:

/me shrugs....

/me retakes quiz.

Your hidden talent is psychic.
You are able to foresee certain things, and prevent bad things from happening to yourself. It could just be a lot of common sense, but it’s probably something a little more

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i didn't take the test but i can inform you all that i am a cunt-fucker..
not sure if that was one of the options but i like it anyway, it suits my overall lack of aura..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Fuck, my hiddn talent is writing. I hate writing.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling

I like this quiz ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are able to foresee certain things, and prevent bad things from happening to yourself. It could just be a lot of common sense, but it’s probably something a little more.Your hidden talent is psychic

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
^ lol, i tried that and it dident work.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
You have a sexual hidden talent.
You might not look it but you are a dynamo in bed. Most of your lovers think that it is from years of practice, but really, you were just born with it.;)

Your hidden talent is writing. You have a unique way of viewing the world and are able to express your thoughts eloquently on the page. Some people might think that you are weird, but you are just the next Pulitzer prize winner. Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Your hidden talent is writing

That explains how I so easily offend people!