WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's your mob name?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
http://www.testcafe.com/mob/

Kid, I tink yer goin' places. Ya gotta good head on yer shouldahs and ya can hold yer own in a tiff. But I gotta warn ya--ya ain't da besta da best, so know yer place, wiseguy. Welcome to da family. *da hug* Now go out dere and give 'em hell. Yer mob name is:

Brooklyn "The Machine" Cannonball

I like that! :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yer Mob Application Results

Wha? Ya don't love ya muddah?
Sorry kid, but we gots no place for a heartless retch like yerself in dis here "family". Youse and yer kind are vile specimens of da human race.
Mebbe ya should spend a little quality time wit yer muddah--ya lowdown, dirty rat.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Blaze "the Toadie" Daily

I dunno why...the program sucks ass and copies the way I speek.

Yer a bad person, ya punk. But we gots a heart, and even a job, for a vile muddah-hating creature likes yerself. I gots to give ya a name, but I don't gotta like it. Yer mob name is:

Taylor "Soulless" Blade

Kid, I tink yer goin' places. Ya gotta good head on yer shouldahs and ya can hold yer own in a tiff. But I gotta warn ya--ya ain't da besta da best, so know yer place, wiseguy. Welcome to da family. *da hug* Now go out dere and give 'em hell. Yer mob name is:

"Angry I Hate The FCC"

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
void said:

Wha? Ya don't love ya muddah?
Sorry kid, but we gots no place for a heartless retch like yerself in dis here "family". Youse and yer kind are vile specimens of da human race.
Mebbe ya should spend a little quality time wit yer muddah--ya lowdown, dirty rat.
i originally got this too but then i did it over

"Four Finger icka"

tonymontana

Tony Montana

Tony "the Balls" Montana

:mad: :gun: