WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's your problem?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well I took the test a couple times as some of them had multiple choices I would have found equally accpetable depending on my mood, and according to this I could be either Schizophrenic, antisocial, or a "raving lunatic". Interesting.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Damn skorch, drop by every now and then. How ya been man?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Eh, been doin my thing you know. Haven't been posting much because I just couldn't muster enough mental resources to care about most of the whining that goes on around here most of the time. But I still drop in from time to time when I have the time, if you get me. Good to see you still keeping the kids in check.

Hey, but no fair changing the subject without giving up the goods, I wanna know what your disorder(s) are.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Diagnosis: AntiSocial Personality Disorder, marked by the following: Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviours as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead, Irritability and aggressiveness, Reckless, Consistent irresponsibility, Lack or remorse, Indifference.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, I'd say that probably sounds about right for you.

Broken said:
Diagnosis: AntiSocial Personality Disorder, marked by the following: Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviours as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead, Irritability and aggressiveness, Reckless, Consistent irresponsibility, Lack or remorse, Indifference.
I got tha same...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Your Results: Schitzophrenia

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia. A psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as in hallucinations and delusions), and conduct -- called also dementia praecox.

That's so me. ;)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Diagnosis: Social Phobia / Social Anxiety.

The fear of social situations and the interaction with other people that can automatically bring on feelings of self-consciousness, judgment, evaluation, and inferiority.