WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what's your speed?

so... what is it?

• Total voters

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I'm just curious what internet connection you all have. I have DSL, personally.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Satelite DSL, its pretty good for internet/uploading and shit, but sucks balls for gaming.
:thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
5 mb downstream, 3 mb upstream cable

As of late, capped to 962K up :(.

I have Optimum Online, and they are pretty much the highest rated in the nation. It's from Cablevision.

Easty

Click click boom
in college here, i have T1 and it rules
back home, however, i got 56K and it sucks more ass than trump's assistants. :thumbsdn:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Theoretically I have 56k, but since I live in the middle of nowhere it's more along the lines of a souped up 33.6. :thumbsdn:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've got charter cable, but there is times you'll be thinking that your running on dial up.

Jung

???
Premium
pimpyobitch said:
I've got charter cable, but there is times you'll be thinking that your running on dial up.
Same here, they suck horribly. I might get 3Mb of bandwidth, but their latency is horrible at times, specifically between 5 and 8 PM during the week, and pretty much all day on Sundays. :( I hate Charter Cable.