WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What's your spirit animal?

Rook

#triggered
As humans we are limited in many ways, but I think it's obvious that evolution has given us a healthy lead on our fellow animals. That doesn't, however, stop us from sometimes feeling a connection to a particular animal, because of what they represent in religion, or how they act.

I visited Ocho Rios in Jamaica over the course of the last 4 days and my girlfriend and I decided to break away from the ritzy resort (Riu Resort) we were at to take a small bus trip to an area called Dunn's River Falls. We went because one of the guys that works at the hotel told us they met there at night and smoked around a bonfire, etc. Feeding our adventurous side, we decided to go.

Sitting on a damp log, the roar of the Dunn waterfall behind us, the conversation of spirit animals came up, and I was asked what animal I felt closest to. I had to say a dog (cliche, I guess?) - I've always felt that I am a very loyal person, somewhat immature, jovial and generally happy. Dog characteristics.

What animal do you most relate to, and why? What is it about this animal that you see in yourself?

• 1Sad
Reactions: BRiT

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
How to find your spirit animal
Your spirit animal is the embodiment of your subconscious mind and therefore cannot be chosen. It must choose you. In most cases, your spirit animal will present itself during a time when your mind is relaxed and able to wander internally, such as during dreams or meditation. However, spirit animals may also reveal themselves in physical form, often displaying unusual behavior or being present multiple times within a short span.

My spirit animal may very well be a beautiful blue dragon fly

• 1Helpful
  • 1I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: Sark and Out2Lunch

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I'd say, some sort of fox? Playful, jumpy, can do the weirdest sounds that can scare people, also not hard to domesticate. Oh and I'm so small I'd look kind of cute around someones shoulders.

Sark

Hail Eris! Fnord
Cat, through and through. Pick a feline, any feline. That is the type of animal which whom i will share more characteristics than any other.

Out2Lunch

☠️
See how annoyed it is that some idiot shaved off its coat? See how done with your shit that cat is? You better believe i'd feel the same.
This is most likely a Sphynx, so no one shaved shit. As for the look on it's face, I would say that felines naturally have a resting bitch face which fits well with their natural asshole demeanor.

Sark

Hail Eris! Fnord
I should have taken a better look at it. When i saw that it was grossly overfed, i had assumed that it's owner was a pleb and shaved it as well. Some(ALOT of) people just shouldn't have pets.