WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

whawt teh hell dis for is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
Does dis meaann i can cal u bitches an shit ?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Xalimander said:
Does dis meaann i can cal u bitches an shit ?

No. It means you are an idiot. I can easily deduce that you are an idiot because only an idiot would post this. The conclusion, is that you need to get a clue, possibly start by reading some of the other posters threads to observe, so that you will not come off as an idiot. Oh, and a bsic understanding of the english language, or any real language for that matter would help you in retaining a non idiot status among tenured posters.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
No. It means you are an idiot. I can easily deduce that you are an idiot because only an idiot would post this. The conclusion, is that you need to get a clue, possibly start by reading some of the other posters threads to observe, so that you will not come off as an idiot. Oh, and a bsic understanding of the english language, or any real language for that matter would help you in retaining a non idiot status among tenured posters.
Quoted for emphasis!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, fucking newbs everywhere. Shit.

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
Waaat, u sayyyy i not knowing real language?!?!?!?!
008serve my m4d 1337 skills!!!!!!!!
An0that theing.This m3an i cannn calll u biatches?

Jung

???
Premium
Xalimander said:
Waaat, u sayyyy i not knowing real language?!?!?!?!
008serve my m4d 1337 skills!!!!!!!!
An0that theing.This m3an i cannn calll u biatches?
What makes you so leet? You're posting on an internet forum, it doesn't take much skill. You're equating such a mundane task to being elite, you must really have problems. If you consider utter stupidity and incoherent posts elite, then I guess you really are "leet".

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
Well 1 thinken, 1 be77er spek than y00, cuz u speak bullcrap all time, sayin word me dont even understanding

Jung

???
Premium
Xalimander said:
u speak bullcrap all time, sayin word me dont even understanding
Atleast you admit that you're an idiot. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Xalimander said:
Well 1 thinken, 1 be77er spek than y00, cuz u speak bullcrap all time, sayin word me dont even understanding
What the fuck is this shit??????

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dude really if we can't understand what you are saying we will just get annoyed and ban so stop if you want to live or keep posting here......your fucking annoying
TwisT said:
What the fuck is this shit??????
its supposedly 1337

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skyline-Cobra said:
dude really if we can't understand what you are saying we will just get annoyed and ban so stop if you want to live or keep posting here......your fucking annoying

its supposedly 1337
I'm having trouble finding the 4th grade forum for this shit!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
TwisT said:
I'm having trouble finding the 4th grade forum for this shit!
what a coincidence i can't find it either....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skyline-Cobra said:
what a coincidence i can't find it either....
Funny? I thought you would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.