WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

When best friends attack.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've known my best friend since kindergarten. He's always been a bit... "immature", but i never thought he'd go this far. There's this girl that I love, and i mean extremely love. So, the other day in summer school, he was being a complete idiot. He keeps saying: "julian! julian!" trying to get my attention. He plays around, swinging his necklace, throws things at me. What a bastard, so i told him to CUT IT OUT!!! Later, when we're hanging out with adam, he pulls up his cellphone, and calls the girl :mad: to tell her that i'm stalking her, and starts asking questions like: "What would you do if he came knocking on your door right now". Now we do know where she lives, and we had to pass by to walk home (after casey left), we see her MOM OUT IN THE STREET WATCHING FOR US!!! Now the girl doesn't even talk to me :( :mad: . She even ssaid that she kinda likes me back, but now, i've lost it all :( , all because of my jackass of a friend. He was "getting me back for telling him to shut up in class". AAH! I'm going to hack his ass :sword: ! He doesn't even realize that he's ruined everything!!

That's fucked up. Sounds like you should start hanging out with more mature people. After all, when you hang out with morons, something always goes wrong.

Keep your head up. Friends fuck up, shit happens, you'll get over it, or you'll get revenge.

Descent

Hella Constipated
hedgehog4572068 said:
I've known my best friend since kindergarten. He's always been a bit... "immature", but i never thought he'd go this far. There's this girl that I love, and i mean extremely love. So, the other day in summer school, he was being a complete idiot. He keeps saying: "julian! julian!" trying to get my attention. He plays around, swinging his necklace, throws things at me. What a bastard, so i told him to CUT IT OUT!!! Later, when we're hanging out with adam, he pulls up his cellphone, and calls the girl :mad: to tell her that i'm stalking her, and starts asking questions like: "What would you do if he came knocking on your door right now". Now we do know where she lives, and we had to pass by to walk home (after casey left), we see her MOM OUT IN THE STREET WATCHING FOR US!!! Now the girl doesn't even talk to me :( :mad: . She even ssaid that she kinda likes me back, but now, i've lost it all :( , all because of my jackass of a friend. He was "getting me back for telling him to shut up in class". AAH! I'm going to hack his ass :sword: ! He doesn't even realize that he's ruined everything!!
I've got to say this: If Casey knows you well, and he believes your friend, who I'm pretty sure she knows is immature too, fuck them both. If she doesn't, fuck your friend, kick his ass, what-the fuck ever, explain to Casey what happened, and blackmail your friend into telling her the truth.

He sounds like a cunt - it's easy to use stuff against him. Normally I don't recommend this tactic but for extreme circumstances yes.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Heh, I gotta say, this is your fault. It wouldn't have been hard to take the phone away, or at least say something when he was on the phone. Hell, I personally woulda kicked him right in the stomach as soon as I figured out what was going on.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
grow some balls and tell your friend hes an asshole....then..tell her the truth... that you like her..and like to get to know her... hopefully you'll earn a little bit of respect...i agree with the above post...you should have kicked him in the stomach...

edit: what i said didnt make sense...posted early in the morn...

necro

Postaholic
I've definatley gotta go with Descent and Nailbomb on this one, It looks like you already took care of it, but next time you see him, punch him in the nose and say: "FROM WTF.COM BITCH" :cool: How did things with you and the girl work out?

EDIT: Why did I even post that, you're banned. Way to go :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
necro gone bad said:
EDIT: Why did I even post that, you're banned. Way to go :thumbsup:
Because you're an asshat too? ;)

thebeanbag

O Del Mio Dolce Ardor
hedgehog4572068 said:
AAH! I'm going to hack his ass :sword: ! He doesn't even realize that he's ruined everything!!
Hacking his ass? Try beating the shit out of him to within an inch of his life!

The Emperial

I'm a Pirate!
Here's what u do: wopp his ass in front of the girl to show how mucho u are, then take your shirt off and say "do i have his blood on my back?" and she'll be like "Oh Julian! Take me into your arms and have your way with me!" then u do that, and live happily ever after!!! or, say your sorry for your friends mistaked and MAYBE she will forgive and yall can date or whatever...