WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

When does it end?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Around 8:00 tonight the phone rings....

"Hello im calling to confirm your vote on George W. Bush and what do you think he has done for you. Also Kerry does this that blah ,blah,blah and so on".

When does it end I mean you know it's pretty bad when these fuckers call your house to "confirm" your vote..lmao

I handled this like I always handle unwanted phonecalls...keep asking them What's it for? and me? about 15 times or so until they finaly say have a good night... :D

Anyone had this experince?

magnolia

Postaholic
I just tell em i'm not voting, I don't care, or i have a little fun with em. Hehe. But yeah, I've had it happen.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I don't get those calls anymore.. cause my wife and I just use cell phones... but what I used to do if I wasn't busy was.. for telemarketers.. act extra interested.. keep them on the phone as long as I could .. as many questions as I could think of... "just a minute I gotta ask my wife something about ___".. then when I feel that I can no longer keep them on the line I tell them "no thanx"

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
tzedek said:
hhmmmm maybe nov. 2??
Yea I guess I should of thought about that before I made this thread....I had absolutly no idea that was when the election ended...

Was waiting for that one at least once...lol