When I need to give my phone number to a business...

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
... and they sell it to advertisers, who call and text me on a constant basis! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Also, people who get the wrong number and keep calling me, despite me telling them they have the wrong number. I've gotten threats, along with people's private information including storage unit information, doctor appointments, dentist appointments, and other SHIT! FUCK OFF!

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I used to have a Number for 2 years where once in a while I'd get a call for Monica. I attempted everything initially to be nice... And then I stopped giving a shit.

It was beyond me how for so long so many people never got this chicks new number.

It wasn't until I received a text asking "What should I bring to the baby shower?" That things changed. To me it was obvious that this person had been in contact with Monica to some degree. And like so many before her hadn't bothered to update the information.

I replied back "Shit, wear a mini skirt and bring a bunch of giant black dildos. Also bring your favorite liquor case we getting fucked and fucked up."

Turns out it was Monica's grandma that sent the text. A few hours later I get a call from Monica, her number is nothing close to mine. It's clearly a different number. She's pissed because apparently her grandma called her mother crying about what Monica had told her.

And Finally after getting phone calls for Monica for two years.. I'm on the phone with her and she's demanding my apology and that I call her grandmother to apologize. I simply said "I bet you'll be telling all your friends and family about your new number now, won't you?" Then I hung up the phone. I kept the number for about another month before the harassing phone calls became too much. Lol.

In a world full of horse shit and having calmly and patiently dealt with the calls... I had finally gained some sick satisfaction and payback.

Fuck your granny with a big black cock ya cunt!

• 1Taters!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: BRiT and BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
When somebody says Monica I think of Monica Lewinsky. She actually aged better and actually looks attractive now, unlike her appearance in the 90s. What was Bill Clinton thinking?

monica.png

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I kind of enjoy the idea that I was being trolled by black people. Black lives matter. Unless you were emancipated. Or caused violence in your own community. Or you were part of the abolitionist movement.

Yeah freedumb!

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: BeautifulSniper