WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

when is it a date?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hey guys i just wanted all your opinions on when it is actually a date and not just 2 friends going somewhere... What would be the desiding factor in your mind?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'd say there is not enough information here. What have you done with this person so far? Maybe you should talk to her before you ask us. Girls are not as complicated as everyone thinks. Maybe if you ask her if they're dates she'll say yes or no, or that she wants to or doesn't. I'd say what constitutes a date is getting to another, more intimate level than the rest of your friends. I wouldn't say there needs to be kissing, or holding hands involved. Just the fact that you would like to get to know each other better. My suggestion (like always) is to talk to her about how you feel and how she feels. It's a lot easier than guessing, and a lot less painstaking.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Pachyderm said:
I'd say there is not enough information here. What have you done with this person so far? Maybe you should talk to her before you ask us. Girls are not as complicated as everyone thinks. Maybe if you ask her if they're dates she'll say yes or no, or that she wants to or doesn't. I'd say what constitutes a date is getting to another, more intimate level than the rest of your friends. I wouldn't say there needs to be kissing, or holding hands involved. Just the fact that you would like to get to know each other better. My suggestion (like always) is to talk to her about how you feel and how she feels. It's a lot easier than guessing, and a lot less painstaking.
Yeah!..........................Or you could? I don't know...????? ASK YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?..................just a thought!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
swizeguy said:
hey guys i just wanted all your opinions on when it is actually a date and not just 2 friends going somewhere... What would be the desiding factor in your mind?
When she drops your pants for you. End of story, moving along now.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
swizeguy said:
when you kiss her

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i was just asking a question for questions sake. but thanks for the few posts that were some what an answer.. lol