WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

when life gives you lemons, make lemonade and burn out someones eyes with it.

shakie

retarded since '93.
i hate everybody. why? cuz they hate me. is it cuz im a middle child? probably. i have about 3 friends.

as far as my family, and i thought the osbournes were disfunctional.

everyone sucks. and you all know that.

*i will now shoot someone at random.*

its gonna be the guy who posts below me.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It's for people who can't afford the absorbitant prices for therapy. They base their fee on how much you make. Usually $25 - $35 an hour.

You should look into it.

shakie

retarded since '93.
BklynCannonball said:
It's for people who can't afford the absorbitant prices for therapy. They base their fee on how much you make. Usually $25 - $35 an hour.

You should look into it.

yeah, i should. but i wont.

shakie

retarded since '93.
lady victoria said:
Well this is random...what is you point exactly...do you have one?:rolleyes:
this is a rant forum. i think a rant is where you express your anger about somthing. so im angry about that stuff.

shakie said:
i hate everybody. why? cuz they hate me. is it cuz im a middle child? probably. i have about 3 friends.

So you're telling me you live a life that's completely normal and suddenly this bothers you into thinking it sucks?

shakie

retarded since '93.
nope, i just felt like saying it right now. instead of earlier or later...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well, sometimes life can be tough. Middle child isn't all THAT bad. Sure they don't always notice you, but at the same time they don't NOTICE the shit you do. ;)

As far as therapy goes, if your folks got health insurance you might check to see if it's covered.

shakie

retarded since '93.
UberSkippy said:
they don't NOTICE the shit you do. ;)
bull shit. im always the one they blame(even though its mostly my sisters or brothers fault.)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well, my theory didn't pan out so much then. Dunno what to tell you. Life gets both harder and better as you get older. Enjoy what you've got now. Because later you're going to have to work your ass off for it.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
shakie said:
harder, yes. better, i dont think so.

dude. it gets ton better. 93 huh? that would put you at around 13(at most).
My life sucked at 13, less responsibilities, but no power(like i have alot now) or respect(some of you are probly laughing your ass off as you read this). it sucked.

You're probly still in middle school, ill tell you now, middle school, is some of the worst years of alota ppls lives, i know they were some of mine.

so i can leave you with a few words, do us all a favor, stop acting like a kid who knows nothing, think before you speak, and maybe you might earn some respect.

shakie said:

*i will now shoot someone at random.*

its gonna be the guy who posts below me.
im not going to come here too often but i came here to say im sorry about my brother, and the ozborns are more disfunctional then us, my brother is just very immature. and the reason everybody hates him is because he doesnt act the smallest bit mature around anyone. oh and the reason he gets blamed alot is because he acts like a retard all the time. he is spoiled rotten. he gets alot of what he wants and cries when he doesnt get what he wants. he is just a big crybaby

Pappy

Slayer of All Good
sesshomaru said:
im not going to come here too often but i came here to say im sorry about my brother, and the ozborns are more disfunctional then us, my brother is just very immature. and the reason everybody hates him is because he doesnt act the smallest bit mature around anyone. oh and the reason he gets blamed alot is because he acts like a retard all the time. he is spoiled rotten. he gets alot of what he wants and cries when he doesnt get what he wants. he is just a big crybaby
Lol I doubt he will respond back to that one...