WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

When Paintball goes wrong.

Slacker

Postaholic
eh it's all right not that funny. I've seen worse.

finally, other people who play or have heard of paintball

those are all nothing. go to www.derder.com and look for a video called 300 feet per second. it shows parts where to guys are unloading on each other point blank range. and then one knocks the shit out of the other guy. and then later, it show a guy pulling a superman dive and digs his barrel into the ground and then the gun turns upside down and he shoots himself in the face. and just last weekend i watched a kid shoot himeslelf in the eye with a barrel plug. funny shit.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
for god sakes.. I got seven welts, 3 of which almost broke the skin acrossed my chest once during a speedball match.. I wore no armor, only a baggy shirt... fucker had his velocity set much too high... that dick... but I still enjoy the game...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
The_Observer said:
finally, other people who play or have heard of paintball

those are all nothing. go to www.derder.com and look for a video called 300 feet per second. it shows parts where to guys are unloading on each other point blank range. and then one knocks the shit out of the other guy. and then later, it show a guy pulling a superman dive and digs his barrel into the ground and then the gun turns upside down and he shoots himself in the face. and just last weekend i watched a kid shoot himeslelf in the eye with a barrel plug. funny shit.
Wait, YOU don't have 300fps yet? Anyone worth their weight in co2 already has it and watches it every night before tucking their gun in goodnight.

would have responded sooner but i had a broken keyboard.

yea, i own the video now but if i assumed that if you haven't heard of the video that you could just look at it from there ya know.

and to the other guy, thats pathetic. i have been unloaded on from only about a barells length away and i have the scars to proove it. but that was back when i sucked.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
ROFLMAO!!!!! Those videos were hilarious. My husband did a dare and took one off the top of his head at point blank range. Good thing his head was full of rocks or it might have did some real damage!!! Paintball is the funnest thing I have done since skiing.

thats actually pretty dangerous. i suggest that you do things that don't involve shooting in the head because i believe a kid died from it

first you'll get dizzy and then you pass out and then you can die cuz your unconscience and stuff. so be careful but yea its fun.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
The_Observer said:
thats actually pretty dangerous. i suggest that you do things that don't involve shooting in the head because i believe a kid died from it

It was before I met him, believe me if I was around that wouldn't have happened. But him and his retarded drunk friends thought it was a good idea at the time. But like I said he has a hard head full of rocks most of the time, and I don't think it affected him in any way, I think he has always been "special". LOL

o, well in that case just makes sure it doesn't happen again.